CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: SSII Celica

UPDATE TIME

first pic when I got her home..still had parts I needed to put in

joking
    Last edited by Žusty; 03-07-2009 at 01:46 AM. Reason: adding a couple more pics

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I really dig that strut bar cover trim.
    Coldiron (Cold - Iron) | Dragon Meet OG

| offensivetheory.deviantart.com/
    1992 Celica Gtfour | 2003 350z Track

yea but in that pic you can see lots of difference between the cover and orginal boot trim, so I have the parcel tray out in hope of them becoming more close to each other in colour

Just a little update for now, how my celica stands now

thats with the 16" 7GC rims

Big updates in a couple of weeks (rims and suspension )

(also can this thread be moved to the project section aswell, since that wasn't up at the time, thanks.)

I let PearlJammzz run The Dragon in 14.7 andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy's Avatar
    andy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! andy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. andy helped get Play's clutch job done. andy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

smouch.net/lol/

Shadow's Minion Army - member #2

Originally Posted by vafalla
    No, I'm still gay. I like the ladies too.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light
    celica91gts has donated to the forums!

Images

lol at pic with heat wrap around exhaust. humor is always appreciated. its looking good man.

--------Shadow's Minion army - member #4---------

Rusty I have always loved your car. You and I think alike in the cleanliness department. If I had a 6th Gen I'd want it to be just like yours. Your car really does inspire me.

You do know that your car is lacking the SS-III wind right? You gotta go out and get that. Doesn't the SS-III also have a different front nose....similar to the GT-Four with the mesh and SS-II badge between the inner headlights? Do it man!
    Shadow's Minion Army - Storm Trooper

Quote Originally Posted by celica91gts
    lol at pic with heat wrap around exhaust. humor is always appreciated. its looking good man.
    lol Yea, it's one of those things you have to take a photo when your doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by RedRkt01
    Rusty I have always loved your car. You and I think alike in the cleanliness department. If I had a 6th Gen I'd want it to be just like yours. Your car really does inspire me.

You do know that your car is lacking the SS-III wind right? You gotta go out and get that. Doesn't the SS-III also have a different front nose....similar to the GT-Four with the mesh and SS-II badge between the inner headlights? Do it man!
    thanks mate means alot, I always try to take care of my celica.
    Yes I know my car is missing the rear wing, (I had been offered a red hatch with is a 2post spoiler, so all I'd need are rasierblocks) but you have to remember where I am there are true SS-III here. And mine doesn't scream "got wing" not putting the WRC spoiler down though.

heres a SS-III

Ok I didn't know about that but heres a link http://www.6gc.net/members/scratchandsniff

by far the cleanest 6GC, probably the cleanest celica in NZ today, Makes me want to sell my ST183 for an ST202!

NA Celicas Owners/Forum

Captain I wont let Luni drive my WRX on the Dragon Wicked Toys is on a distinguished road Wicked Toys's Avatar
    Wicked Toys has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Wicked Toys helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008.

I love seeing this car, so clean and smooth inside and out.

+1 for the GT-S rims on it.

91 GT "8 Years of Enjoyment but Sold"
    86 GT (Gave to Cousin)
    91 Alltrac/GT-Four "For Sale"
    04 WRX "Stage 2 Daily Driver"

thanks guys, I'm still not finished yet.

+1 for the GT-S rims on it.
    thats going to change very soon

I'll be the little spoon KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey's Avatar
    KoreanJoey has been to an annual Dragon Meet! KoreanJoey has donated to the forums! KoreanJoey helped get Play's clutch job done. KoreanJoey helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. KoreanJoey helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

One of you guys need to send me an EWD for the SSIII (Gen 3 3SGE)... I hate having to use the USDM ST204 wiring diagram and following the colors.

OR Call: 1-877-810-7067
    -Part of the Mod Team-
    Joey; Turning Ricers into Racers, one convert at a time.

Originally Posted by MCcelica
    Joey wins this thread.

I have a few things for this 3sge (wiring diagrams and repair manual ) pm me your email address.

actually will put them in the NA forum this afternoon, since getting a few pm's about this

Time for an update.
    So today my stuff arrived today got some replacement parts and this other...thing

(ST20# TRD quick shifter set, front rubber strip, 3S-GE engine decal & air temperature sensor)

hope to have the quick shifter in this weekend, and the decal! will be going on once I've had time to tidy up my intake manifold.

Driving Miss Daisy VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ's Avatar
    VikingJZ has been to an annual Dragon Meet! VikingJZ has donated to the forums! VikingJZ helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. VikingJZ helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

Crazy!

You have a lot of coin into that car for little things.

It looks awesome though.

Very clean!
    --Aaron
    1976 Toyota Celica GT 5MT//2007 Honda Civic//Skateboard

But nobody's looks better.........

cheers guys

I'm glad I'm keeping you happy RedRK01

I just have a lot of respect for what you do because you take care of the car with a level of clean perfection that I have an afinity for. You do it like I do it. That's why I've said that if I had a 6th Gen it would look just like yours.....becuase it really would. Red and modified with predominately TRD parts along with a clean, non-flashy stock look. That's your SS-II and I like it.

Right yesterday I installed the TRD quick shifter set, and damn it changes gears, well emm quick

Heres a couple of before and after shots

Before: neutral & 4th

After: neutral & 4th

and here are some comparing the two.

Found the install quite easy, took about an hour

right RedRocket I hope you approve of these latest changes

6spoke facelift GT4 rims (16" x 7.5 45offset) great condition, no curbing & very few minor scratches

after powdercoating

The Tein suspension

And installing pictures

loving the new width (225 rather than 205)

the wheels top right are the old 7gc rims

btw tein aren't in yet.

I still love your car Rusty.

It is a beautiful example sir. Be proud.

now clean the under carriage!
    - Mario
    - Shadow's Army - 5 star General -

Questions?

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a Habit."

YES sir!

Your car is fuggin nice!

Religion has many gods. For this tribe, this is their God.
    **New and improved wavy effect!!

I let PearlJammzz run The Dragon in 14.7 andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy's Avatar
    andy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! andy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. andy helped get Play's clutch job done. andy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

dats sexxay!

Shadow's Minion Army - member #2

Originally Posted by vafalla
    No, I'm still gay. I like the ladies too.

Thread Information