CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default Right angle die grinder FS

im selling a blue point right angle die grinder. its less than a year old and has been used very little. i paid $120 for it new. it uses the roll-lock discs. its a very handy tool but i have no need for it any more.

$50 and its yours.

let me know if you want it.
    -2006 Nissan Sentra SE-R
    [Ryan] 2:40 pm: I saw that one but I want to make one my own... lol. And a pic of andy on my leg would make all the girls jealous, good idea

[Murgatroy] 2:41 pm: Yeah, but sitting crosslegged to masturbate would just be kinda creepy.
    Shadow's Minion army - member #1

Driving Miss Daisy VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ's Avatar
    VikingJZ has been to an annual Dragon Meet! VikingJZ has donated to the forums! VikingJZ helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. VikingJZ helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

I can vouch for Ryan. One of my best friends and has good quality, and well taken care of tools.

This is a good deal for this little puppy. I have used it before as well and it works great.
    --Aaron
    1976 Toyota Celica GT 5MT//2007 Honda Civic//Skateboard

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

why thank you kind sir... now answer your fone..lol
    -2006 Nissan Sentra SE-R
    [Ryan] 2:40 pm: I saw that one but I want to make one my own... lol. And a pic of andy on my leg would make all the girls jealous, good idea

[Murgatroy] 2:41 pm: Yeah, but sitting crosslegged to masturbate would just be kinda creepy.

Featuring Chaos, the Wendigo Celica Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy's Avatar
    Murgatroy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Murgatroy has donated to the forums! Murgatroy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Murgatroy helped get Play's clutch job done. Murgatroy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Murgatroy helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Wow, you rule at taking pictures...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yoda for President

Chaos `90 Celica

Harmony `13 Mustang

Originally Posted by Tallahassee
    Thank God for Rednecks!

Originally Posted by Vince
    Bullshit asshole, no one likes the tuna here!

Originally Posted by Murg's Wife
    Don't touch naked people!

i know, i have really shaky hands, sorry for the quality but hey, at least there are pics of it...lol.
    -2006 Nissan Sentra SE-R

bump.. need to sell
    -2006 Nissan Sentra SE-R

You might want to try bringing it by the dealers and larger shops, someone will probably snap it up for that, that's a damn good price.

thanks... i was working at a dealership(they are really necessary for brake jobs and what not) but i quit that job and now have no need for it..
    -2006 Nissan Sentra SE-R

I know how handy they are, I have a Mac and a Snap On.

I meant you might sell it quicker there than on here.

Driving Miss Daisy VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ's Avatar
    VikingJZ has been to an annual Dragon Meet! VikingJZ has donated to the forums! VikingJZ helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. VikingJZ helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

Thats a good idea Jeremy.

Ryan...listen to the man.
    --Aaron
    1976 Toyota Celica GT 5MT//2007 Honda Civic//Skateboard

ok mother....^^^lol
    -2006 Nissan Sentra SE-R

Got a link to the actual product page?

I'd consider taking this against your bumper and valve cover possibly.

http://buy1.snapon.com/catalog/item....re&dir=catalog

and its got the head for the roll lock grinding wheels
    -2006 Nissan Sentra SE-R

Call me before you guys leave if you're still coming tomorrow to remind me to look if there's one in the garage already or not.

If there's not, i'll take it against the bumper/valve cover if that's cool with you. If you'd rather have cash, i'd understand, and pass on it.

its your call homie..
    -2006 Nissan Sentra SE-R

anybody interested?
    -2006 Nissan Sentra SE-R

Sold
    -2006 Nissan Sentra SE-R

dude.. blurry tools creep me out.. like a mad space time thingy

Thread Information