CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thumbs up

You're not the only one Baffles.

Name: Karl
    Phone: (607)621-7868 or (607)348-4786 (My wife's phone- She'd be up for helping too. Lord knows she's helped me out enough with mine in the past 6 yrs. lol)
    Work Area: home/side of the road. If you're in Binghamton-area, theres a couple shops I have access to as well
    Tools: basic wrenches, sockets, etc. But if you're near a shop, then anything.
    Availability: anytime you feel like breaking down.

Like many others, I don't answer numbers I don't know so leave a msg & then text the crap out of my phone. I'll get those quicker & easier.
    '93 GT Coupe (money bags jr)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'90 AllTrac (money bags sr)

Phone: (304) 771-2162
    Work area: I've got a parking lot that can be used.
    Tools: Limited, mostly small sockets and such.
    Availability: any time, I'm busy but if you can reach me, I'll see what I can do

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    She won't be going anywhere for a good while.
    But i still love her...

In the words of Archimedes, "Give me a long enough lever, and a place to rest it, or I will kill a hostage every hour."

I let PearlJammzz run The Dragon in 14.7 andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy's Avatar
    andy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! andy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. andy helped get Play's clutch job done. andy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

alabama!
    everything to do everything to a toyota
    251-377-7542
    Last edited by andy; 04-19-2010 at 08:00 PM.

Shadow's Minion Army - member #2

Originally Posted by vafalla
    No, I'm still gay. I like the ladies too.

The Ultimate Celica Driver
    Proof of 14.7 required...
    vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09's Avatar
    vip09 ran a 14.7 on the Dragon! vip09 has donated to the forums! vip09 helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. vip09 helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. vip09 helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by andy10889
    alabama!
    everything to do everything to a toyota
    251-377-7542
    FIXED
    Best GT-S STOCK times: 1/4: 14.788 @ 94.98mph 1/8: 9.640 @ 75.87mph
    Best Alltrac times: 1/4: 12.2 @ 115mph 1/8th: 7.9 @ 91mph

Originally Posted by forgies
    look vip is the ultimate celica driver... He needs a section of celicatech devoted to him!

Court investments - $25,475 and counting. Mr.Shaun91 is on a distinguished road Mr.Shaun91's Avatar
    Mr.Shaun91 has donated to the forums!

Name: Shaun
    Shop/Work Area: Home, or where ever you're stuck.
    Phone: 480-888-1985 HM, 480-299-7517 CELL
    Tools: Sockets, wrenches, air compressor,air tools, battery charger, almost any electrical tool, jack/jack stands and any other tool you can think of, testing equipment including an OBD reader amoung others, yes even specialty tools. I have access to a shop at my fathers home. Including a two post lift if required. I'll do whatever I can to help.
    Time to call: Anytime, . If it's an emergency, burn the line up.
    If I don't answer, just leave a message. Ill return any call.
    Side Note : I have a truck and a car trailer, so no need to pay for a tow truck if it comes to that. Trust me, you need the engine replaced, we have space and all tools needed, plus some.

:USA: :burn: :inout:
    Last edited by Mr.Shaun91; 05-21-2010 at 06:27 PM.
    95 4Runner SR5 4X4 - DD
    91 Celica GTS 5s-fte- DEAD with 348k on the clock
    90 Celica GT - DEAD parts car

One day with the help of Gods good grace
    Phantom

TOYOTA = To Obliterate Your Obsolite Torqueless AntiClimax

Rev Over 9000...Safely Now donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs's Avatar
    donteatbugs has been to an annual Dragon Meet! donteatbugs has donated to the forums! donteatbugs helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. donteatbugs helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. donteatbugs helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

lower middle alabama

i got tools and toyota knowledge

251-714-5669

Shadow's Minion Army - member #3

Location: Temecula, CA ... San Diego, Riverside, San Bernadino and Orange counties (Southern California)
    Name: Justin
    Shop/Work Area: Home, or where ever you're stuck, Private shop in Perris, CA ($100.00 a visit (not mine, but can get access to)), Toyota Dealership and techs
    Phone: 951-966-0567
    Tools: Sockets, wrenches, air compressor, air tools, battery charger, jack/jack stands and other pretty basic, misc. tools. Perris shop - lift, tire mount and balance, brake lathe, parts galore, dealer mechanic on site (his home). Toyota Dealer (brother works as a tech) <- standard dealer prices apply, but you be treated like family.
    Time to call: Anytime, the phone number is my cell. If it's an emergency, burn the line up.
    If I don't answer, just leave a voice mail. Make sure you identify yourself from Celicatech, but if you forget I'll probably still call back, no worries.
    If you call several times and I do not answer, leave a voice mail or text message me, as I may be working.

available for non emergency help / support, i have the brother on retainer for side jobs

Name: Ryan
    Shop/ work area: I have a driveway and a garage..
    Phone: 1-574-209-1989
    Tools: Pretty much any hand tool, and can get most air tools, jack, jack stands....
    Time to call: any time, I leave my cell on all the time.
    -2006 Nissan Sentra SE-R
    [Ryan] 2:40 pm: I saw that one but I want to make one my own... lol. And a pic of andy on my leg would make all the girls jealous, good idea

[Murgatroy] 2:41 pm: Yeah, but sitting crosslegged to masturbate would just be kinda creepy.
    Shadow's Minion army - member #1

Name: Chris
    Shop/ work area: I have a driveway and access to a carport
    Phone: 706-614-8127
    Tools: Small tool box set up for toyota's. even have an axle nut socket, jack, jack stands....
    Time to call: before midnight..if I don't answer I'm proally at work..please no whoring of number

n00b cazlee is on a distinguished road

Location: Tri-County Florida area. I can get anywhere in about 30 minutes in Miami Dade, Broward and Palm Beach.
    Name: Carrie
    Shop/Work Area: Side of the road if necessary.. You can bring it to my boyfriend's apartment, they're cool with letting you do work here as long as you clean up after yourself.
    Tel: 561/674-2787
    Tools: Cables, sockets, wrenches, jack, jack stands, torque wrenches, and can get access to many other tools through my pops.
    Time to call: If you're broke down on the side of the road, blow it up or even better send me a text message. If I don't answer, leave me a message so I know it's urgent.

Resident Japexican Ninjaneer
    bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney's Avatar
    bloodMoney has been to an annual Dragon Meet! bloodMoney has donated to the forums! bloodMoney helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

NAME: Chris
    SHOP/WORK AREA: Anywhere. I've got a small pole barn and I have access to a large DSM dominated pole barn as well.
    TEL: 773.230.4449
    TOOLS: Lots of hand tools and air tools at both barns, Jacks, stands and almost anything else you could think of.
    TIME TO CALL: My phone is never off. Leave a message because I'm usually at school or work.
    -Shadow's Army- Ninjaneer/Resident 6g Killer-

'88 Alltrac "Patty"
    '90 Alltrac "Ellie"
    '96 GT "Abby" ~ RIP 11/17/2013
    '96 GT 'vert "Lily" ~ RIP 08/22/2015
    '04 LS430 "Alice"
    '98 GS400

Originally Posted by Hookecho
    I told him that he shouldn't be ashamed of being gay. He should be ashamed of stealing that ladies dick.

Name: Michael
    Shop/Work Area: Parking lot, so to be garage
    Tel:574-485-3823, Works sometimes
    Tools: Lots of hand tools
    Time to Call: Anytime

KEEP IT ON TOPIC!

Name: Zach
    Shop/Work Area: wherever possible/side of the road.
    Tel: 610737103six, Works sometimes
    Tools: a fair amount of tools
    Time to Call: Anytime, if i dont answer, means im at work or extremely busy.

Quote Originally Posted by donteatbugs
    lower middle alabama

i got tools and toyota knowledge

251-714-5669
    He is good.
    South AL
    Car Port maybe a garage soon, don't hold your breath.
    Related to donteatbugs
    Tools: Hand mostly, even have those pesky security bits. If I don't have it my father in law does: air tools.
    Manuals: 5th gen
    phone: 251-510-2395

Dragon Slayer!

Name: roy
    shop/work area: full shop with hoists
    number: 778 565 3195 (shop mon-fri 10-6) 778 867 5494 (cell, call or text, anytime if emergency) 604 807 4360 (local flat deck tow guy 24 hrs)
    89 celica gt (project), 93 formula (forged 383...), 88 crx si (turbo sohc), 98 eclipse spyder gst (16g fmic...), 2000 impala ls (hp tuners, full bolt ons....), 80 datsun 510 wagon (twin cam KA swap in progress...)

name: joe
    hopefully a friends garage, if not... roadside
    celly 6103340968
    tools: basic ratchet/ socket/ screwdriver set, spare, random fluids, random hand tools, ill macgyver what i don't have.
    * im often in lehigh area at the airport during classes monday thru thurs

Name: Jesse
    Phone: Six seven eight-294-Five three seven seven
    Work Area: Driveway & a shop if i can ever find a damn job
    Tools: All basic hand tools. Snap-on batt impacts air tools and some pullers and test equipment
    Availability: Anytime if its an emergency. (like your wife or kids in the car). I will also pick you up and drive you to a hotel or something if I can't actually help with the car for some reason.

Name: Dane
    Shop/Work Area: Home, Shop, Or garage
    Phone: 610 377 1598 call and leave message I'll get the cell forward
    Tools: A few... Enought to do a Motor Swap so I can help if Needed
    Time to call: Preferably Day, but hey worse comes to worse whenever...leave a message and I'll help if I can let me know your a c-tech member, I also get e-mails on my WM6.1 phone send to OAKRAI at PTD dot NET
    93 Toyota Celica GT Still only 2k on New Engine
    89 Celica GT Convertible 203k Parked Sold

92 Toyota Celica ST Sold

Murg's Heathen's Pet Snitch Monkey CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut's Avatar
    CollapsedNut has been to an annual Dragon Meet! CollapsedNut has donated to the forums! CollapsedNut helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Name: Matt
    Shop/Work Area: Home or side of the road
    Phone: 828-734-4905
    Tools: Anything you need, no really, full machine and welding shop
    Time to Call: Whenever I'm needed
    Just let me know your from C-Tech and I'll do what I can. I also have limited access to a rollback so if we have to tow I could save you a little money.

Originally Posted by manda
    what do I know? I'm just a woman on a car forum..
    guess I better get back to makin your sammich
    Cheese! Cheese for everyone! Wait..no. No cheese for you!

89 Celica GT

88 ST165 "
    "
    07 4Runner SR5

Name: Robert
    Phone: Eight Zero One - Three Four Seven - Six Six Nine Six
    Tools: I have anything youd need to drop an engine out of a celica and most things youd need to completely dismantle one. I have a huge 4+ car garage and I know alot about them old toyoters!
    Call me whenever you need - I work 4 x 10 hour shifts, but if its important, leave me a voicemail, call someone else, and Ill call you back I promise.
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.

Location: Hill AFB/ Ogden Utah (about 30 min. north of Salt Lake)
    Name: Tim
    Shop/Work Area: Wherever, usually at home but I can make breakdown calls
    Phone: 742-699-0031
    Tools: All sorts of wrenches, ratchets, sockets and other basic stuff. I have a breakdown kit in the trunk, everything else is at the house.
    Time to Call: Whenever. My work schedule changes a lot, but I'm able to leave if I need to.
    Last edited by Physlis; 01-30-2010 at 03:19 AM.

Name: nate
    Shop/Work Area: side of the road......lol sry garage full.
    Phone: 503-754-7794 cell
    Tools: full toolbox always in the hatch
    Time to Call: anytime......except when working...(cant talk on phone)...but txt all you want...make sure to say c-tech so i noe.

i do have access to a tow rope and my f350 sure does like to tow shyt.

NAME: Robert
    SHOP/WORK AREA: Garage/shop(@home)
    PHONE920)-eight three eight-4093
    TOOLS: just about anything you would need
    TIME TO CALL: i work 1pm-9pm but anytime..i dont answer unknown numbers so lemme know your from ctech and i will call you back
    Last edited by robertmichaels; 09-13-2011 at 10:26 PM.

NAME: Adrian
    SHOP/WORK AREA: Driveway or where you are.
    PHONE: 519-574-7884 (Blackberry married to my hip 24/7)
    TOOLS: Hand tools, Jacks, Jack Stands and a few others
    TIME TO CALL: I work 10-6PM EST so anytime really ...

** I DO NOT CLAIM TO BE A MECHANIC OR KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CARS, I JUST HAVE THE TOOLS. IF YOU BREAK DOWN I CAN RESCUE YOU AS LONG AS YOU KNOW HOW TO FIX YOUR OWN STUFF. IF NEED BE I CAN PUT YOU UP FOR A FEW DAYS AS WELL **

I play well with others....
    Others, Not you.

Name: Adam
    Shop/Work Area: Roadside/small shop like area
    Phone: 904-seven nine six-7775
    Tools:i ALWAYS have my sockets and a couple small spare parts/bolts/nuts
    i also have access to most any hand tool and jacks/stands
    Time to Call:any time, but if i dont answer (and i usually dont for unknowns) just leave a message, i'm probly in class.

1991 St184 - My first and only!

Thread Information