CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default Am I Turning Celicatech Illiterate....

or did the bgb's straight up disappear?? I had them linked in my fav's, but I went to look at them today & got a 404 error message. I kinda need the manual for some stuff this week, & can't find them. Did I miss something?
    '93 GT Coupe (money bags jr)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'90 AllTrac (money bags sr)

Senior Member DudeMan will become famous soon enough DudeMan's Avatar

I believe you have to donate to view them now.
    -Chase

1990 4Runner SR5
    1990 Celica GT-Four

Quote Originally Posted by celicasilfee View Post
    or did the bgb's straight up disappear?? I had them linked in my fav's, but I went to look at them today & got a 404 error message. I kinda need the manual for some stuff this week, & can't find them. Did I miss something?
    glad that it is not just me....

^and i have donated..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yes I own 5(five) ST165's...it is problem...but I do not care

Hey baby, you want some fries with that shake? Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles!'s Avatar
    Waffles! has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Waffles! has donated to the forums! Waffles! helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Waffles! helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Waffles! helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon Waffles! helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

I overheard some of the higher ups talking about this... I can't remember what they said anyway.

Originally Posted by temperacerguy
    OK, the german sheppard is hot

real girls give stick

2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.

The Notorious P.I.G.
    Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho's Avatar
    Hookecho has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Hookecho has donated to the forums! Hookecho helped get Play's clutch job done. Hookecho helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

It's hidden on the home page. Just scroll down a bit and you'll see it.

"Pain and despair, damage and beatings, they don't end the world. The world ends when you're dead. You've got more punishment in store. Until then, stand it like a man and give some back".

Lifetime Donator ftmfw! Woot! Thanks Luni!! You save my liifd!

shit.... *life. I'm drunk. Don't judge me.

Thread Information