CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
    Formerly itsoktosmokev8s Mr. Babb is on a distinguished road Mr. Babb's Avatar
    Mr. Babb has donated to the forums! Mr. Babb helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

Default may have found my next project

browsing my local craigslist and found this, I am pretty sure I can get a title. I called the guy and he says he thinks someones comming to get it but if they didnt show he would give me a call back and if so, I'm going to get it tomorrow afternoon.

http://bham.craigslist.org/pts/757383006.html

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Made It! burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd's Avatar
    burnyd has been to an annual Dragon Meet! burnyd has donated to the forums!

looks pretty beatup I would just fix it and flip the car you could prolly make a decent dollar off of that deal.
    2012 Jeep Wrangler
    1993 Mr2 Turbo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by vangls14
    just because you want to be "different". Why not just take that mentality a couple steps forward and get yourself a Pontiac Aztek?

Puts the skillz to the extreme! extremeskillz will become famous soon enough extremeskillz will become famous soon enough extremeskillz's Avatar
    extremeskillz has donated to the forums!

Images

^agreed...i wouldn't keep it

She's sold
    !

buy it, and part it out

it doesnt seem that bad, I mean its hard to tell from the one pic, but if all it needs is either a crank or cam sensor for $200 then do ittt. At very least, you'll get that much back from parting it

Member Chris is a splendid one to behold Chris is a splendid one to behold Chris is a splendid one to behold Chris is a splendid one to behold Chris is a splendid one to behold Chris is a splendid one to behold Chris is a splendid one to behold Chris is a splendid one to behold Chris's Avatar

Eh, there's no guarantee that once you get it running, it'll run well. Definitions of "running well" can vary, I've found.

Part it out, but I honestly don't think it'd be worth it to restore. If you're looking for another Celica, just search a bit more.

defıanlty no on buyıng ıt and spendıng your tıme and money ınto ıt to flıp ıt for few bucks. not worth ıt at all. the thıng looks lıke ıt needs pretty much a full rebuilt.paınt.body work and lets not forget no tıtle.

i would buy ıt for 150 and have a lıttle project car to play wıth. worst comes worst you dont lıke ıt any more or could not get a tıtle for ıt. part that sucker out and get your money back and make some extra cash.

Thread Information