CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default Oh How I Wish I Could Afford This...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Driving Miss Daisy VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ's Avatar
    VikingJZ has been to an annual Dragon Meet! VikingJZ has donated to the forums! VikingJZ helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. VikingJZ helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

Yeah you could ser-tee-fried to do emissions testing.

That's expensive.
    --Aaron
    1976 Toyota Celica GT 5MT//2007 Honda Civic//Skateboard

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

yes, would be nice to have alright.
    2006 Lotus Elise Type 111R
    No plans to move to the 'new era' of Lotus cars.
    "Adding horsepower makes you fast in the straights, adding lightness makes you fast everywhere." (Colin Chapman, founder of Lotus)

Why buy that?

Why not just buy a OTC Genesis and have the capabilities to read dtc's, datalist, reprogramming, 5-gas anylizer, scope,........... given it will cost more to be able to do all of that but you can have it all in one. and buy whatever add ons you need as you go.

Matco has their version of it too
    http://www.matcotools.com/Catalog/to...select=&page=8
    living to see 1.5 lateral G's in my autocross car

I don't need that, I've got the Techstream [Toyota laptop].

I want that to be able to REALLY tune cars [wideband isn't as accurate as people think].
    This way I could tune with the car actually on the road.

Thread Information