CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

I have my iPad, I get wifi on my driveway, and have used many a forum and diagram to get me sorted out. Combine that with a good penlight and im set
    Black 94 GT-Four
    HKS SMF Intake
    3in. Exhaust
    16x7.5 Racing Hart Superlative Dish Rims

a lot of really good ones listed, I found myself using a pick set to get a rubber piece off a cheap plug wire set out of the spark plug tube.
    and the 14mm combo wrench with a gear ratchet is nice.

but this serpentine belt tool comes in handy.
    http://www.summitracing.com/parts/oe...FStk7AodghAAMA

even though my Celica doesn't have a serpentine belt this helped me reach that bolt on the power steering pump belt.

Sorry... I got distracted... MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica's Avatar
    MCcelica has been to an annual Dragon Meet! MCcelica helped get Play's clutch job done. MCcelica helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Right now, my Sawzall and I are best friends.
    Poena Hodie Vires Cras y Semper Fidelis Maximus

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by surfergravity
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    My coffee, without me, is useless. Without my coffee, I am useless. I must drink my coffee true.
    Shadows Army: Commanding Officer: Yoda Combat Regiment

<-- If it ain't rainin', we ain't trainin'.

Senior Member underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough
    underscore has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! underscore has donated to the forums!

The BFH, long breaker bar with extension and zip ties are my favourites. I can get mighty creative with some zip ties.
    1992 GT-S // 1991 GTFour RC // 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD

the garage fridge.

and ratcheting box wrenches. Those things are damn useful.

- sold
    Red 2001 GT-S "Hannah"

Quote Originally Posted by crymson View Post
    the garage fridge.

I keep meaning to get a set of those wrenches and never do... that and a cordless impact... really should have both by now!
    ra·tion·al·ize /ˈręʃənlˌaɪz, ˈręʃnlˌaɪz/ Show Spelled [rash-uh-nl-ahyz, rash-nl-ahyz] Show IPA verb, -ized, -iz·ing.
    –verb (used with object)
    1. to ascribe (one's acts, opinions, etc.) to causes that superficially seem reasonable and valid but that actually are unrelated to the true, possibly unconscious and often less creditable or agreeable causes.

Ultimo Miembro Fantįstico Gigantesco 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli's Avatar
    4thgenceli has been to an annual Dragon Meet! 4thgenceli helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

I love my smaller cordless impact, that thing is awesome. It's only a small 18v Ryobi but it works enough for what I need it. I'll be upgrading it soon to a nice big one though with the rebuild. I can't remember who, but someone gave me a gift last year of a set of Metric & SAE ratcheting wrenches. On top of that I bought some crows feet & line wrenches (for brake lines, etc). Those alone have saved me countless hours of grief.
    Jasmine - 1989 GTS. GenIV 3s-gte, e153 LSD transmission, 3" turbo-back exhaust. SOLD

Her Build thread -->

Quote Originally Posted by crymson View Post
    the garage fridge.

when I did the timing belt the bolts on that front motor mount between the passenger fender would have never come out if I didn't have a ratcheting 14mm box end

I'm not a Jackass whisperer.

got a 10kg sledgehammer with a short shaft. Damn usefull when working on cars that has been on salty roads.

You know it's true. My right hand guys are a ratcheting 10, 12, 14mm box wrench...except that darn 10mm is always playing hide and seek.

1990 Celica AllTrac - - - 1993 Celica ST

Senior Member underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough
    underscore has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! underscore has donated to the forums!

I'm half tempted to make wrist straps for all my 10mm stuff. Or tie them to balloons or something.
    1992 GT-S // 1991 GTFour RC // 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD

Quote Originally Posted by underscore View Post
    I'm half tempted to make wrist straps for all my 10mm stuff. Or tie them to balloons or something.
    Literal LOL there. Exactly. It's hopeless

1990 Celica AllTrac - - - 1993 Celica ST

Thread Information