CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Oh SNAP!

Default Oh SNAP!

On
    Tool purchase I made a while back.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Puts the skillz to the extreme! extremeskillz will become famous soon enough extremeskillz will become famous soon enough extremeskillz's Avatar
    extremeskillz has donated to the forums!

Images

Nice :

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    She's sold
    !

Sad part is, that that's about $1500. worth of tools, and that's a LOW estimate
    Comes with the territory though.

Hey Jeremy, have you seen the new Snap-On Digital Torque Wrenches? They're crazy! I still prefer my old ones though, MUCH cheaper to get re-calibrated.
    - Mario
    - Shadow's Army - 5 star General -

Questions?

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a Habit."

Rev Over 9000...Safely Now donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs's Avatar
    donteatbugs has been to an annual Dragon Meet! donteatbugs has donated to the forums! donteatbugs helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. donteatbugs helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. donteatbugs helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

a friend of mine sicked up one of the new torque wrenchs on ebay for 75 bucks. it didnt have the brand anywhere in the title or description but you could see the logo in the picture.

Shadow's Minion Army - member #3

Resident Certified Toyota Mechanic Rix86 is on a distinguished road

Starting a second tool set?
    ae86+3sgte+supra=fun........

I'll be the little spoon KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey's Avatar
    KoreanJoey has been to an annual Dragon Meet! KoreanJoey has donated to the forums! KoreanJoey helped get Play's clutch job done. KoreanJoey helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. KoreanJoey helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

I just go the PRI split beam torque wrench. Me likey.

OR Call: 1-877-810-7067
    -Part of the Mod Team-
    Joey; Turning Ricers into Racers, one convert at a time.

Originally Posted by MCcelica
    Joey wins this thread.

nice, bro!

1991 Celica GT-S -awaiting swap...

2010 Subaru Impreza 2.5i -Daily

*splooge*

Very nice.

Those are some big, chunky, allen key sockets in the middle of the picture. What are they used on?

I dream of handing the Snap-On catalogue back to the guy in the truck and just telling him, real casual like, 'yeah... I'll take one of everything...maybe two of some'. And then I wake up and have to change the sheets.

I'll be the little spoon KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey's Avatar
    KoreanJoey has been to an annual Dragon Meet! KoreanJoey has donated to the forums! KoreanJoey helped get Play's clutch job done. KoreanJoey helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. KoreanJoey helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Timmah
    *splooge*

Very nice.

Those are some big, chunky, allen key sockets in the middle of the picture. What are they used on?

I dream of handing the Snap-On catalogue back to the guy in the truck and just telling him, real casual like, 'yeah... I'll take one of everything...maybe two of some'. And then I wake up and have to change the sheets.
    The Hex keys are used on a lot of the newer trans drain plugs.

OR Call: 1-877-810-7067
    -Part of the Mod Team-
    Joey; Turning Ricers into Racers, one convert at a time.

Originally Posted by MCcelica
    Joey wins this thread.

Thread Information