CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
    I'll be the little spoon KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey's Avatar
    KoreanJoey has been to an annual Dragon Meet! KoreanJoey has donated to the forums! KoreanJoey helped get Play's clutch job done. KoreanJoey helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. KoreanJoey helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Default American Le Mans

Wow, amazing... Just watched the Long Beach GP and I'm convinced that I'll have to go and watch in person.

Who's down? Oct 16-18 Monterey, CA for Laguna Seca.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

OR Call: 1-877-810-7067
    -Part of the Mod Team-
    Joey; Turning Ricers into Racers, one convert at a time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by MCcelica
    Joey wins this thread.

I'll be the little spoon KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey's Avatar
    KoreanJoey has been to an annual Dragon Meet! KoreanJoey has donated to the forums! KoreanJoey helped get Play's clutch job done. KoreanJoey helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. KoreanJoey helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Just have to add, GREATEST finish ever in GT2... wow, was a battle all the way to the end.

-Part of the Mod Team-

Joey wins this thread.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco MrWOT has much to be proud of MrWOT has much to be proud of MrWOT has much to be proud of MrWOT has much to be proud of MrWOT has much to be proud of MrWOT has much to be proud of MrWOT has much to be proud of MrWOT has much to be proud of MrWOT has much to be proud of MrWOT has much to be proud of
    MrWOT has donated to the forums! MrWOT helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road!

Images

I'd be down to go

Last time I was at Laguna Seca was before they "mellowed" the course out... Personally, I think it was a bad decision, but otoh, there were about 8 crashes in the field of 40 in the formula series I was attending
    I really like the way aaawelder put it: "do not include yourself in this circuit"

Images

So, I'm still planning on going... MrWOT is down. Anyone else?

-Part of the Mod Team-

Joey wins this thread.

I'd love to get out there and meet you guys and check it out BUT....

Yeah. That's far. And i don't make that much monies, and that's only 2 weeks after the GRM challenge, and i doubt i'd be able to get all the time off.

Thread Information