CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help Me!!!

Exclamation Help Me!!!

Hey guys ! i have 1988 GTS Celica 3s-ge motor !!!

When i take off its fine but when it hits around 3500rpm after that seems like there nomore power!!! the clutch is fine was just replaced! 3500 Km ago! and max i have gotin it was up to 80 km floored! in 4th and i tryed down shifting and still 80 floored!

Im thinking its a o2 sensor,MAP Sensor!

also the throttle body screw is 1/4 turn open if i open it any more it idles way to high!!! i have checked for vaccum leaks cant find any!!!! help!

Well tell you what! as i was test driving to see if i have fixed the power problem couple of bolts came out well i turned around and went home! and i jacked up the car and i see that there the engine mount bolts!!! also the support member going from gas tank to front wasnt bolted on! after i put the 2 bolts were they needed to go plus that other bolt!!! it had way more toque!

nOW I timed it to 10Degrees! as it should be ~! but my rpms are high 1300rpm plus its really RICH!!!!! How can i adjust the fuel amount! Or is there a way to reset it!

Puts the skillz to the extreme! extremeskillz will become famous soon enough extremeskillz will become famous soon enough extremeskillz's Avatar
    extremeskillz has donated to the forums!

Images

If your running RIch you should adjust your timing accordingly. Do you have a fuel pressure regulator. This will help!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    She's sold
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    !

i did its at 10 degrees and it still !!! also idles high!!! maybe i have to reinstall the disrpubotor

were would that be located fuel pressure reg?

If it's still idles high, adjust the idle speed screw.
    ^
    88 ST165...All-Trac

89GTS...Ol' Faithful

86GTS...my 3rd Celica

Hey gues whats this?!

Thread Information