CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default NZ - National Celica Meet

Hi all the antipodeans from NZ,

I've been talking with Adydas from Toyspeed and we feel that its time to have a national Celica meet.

Let me know if you are interested

Cheers

Dave

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

where would it be? whos/whats Toyspeed?

Toyspeed is a toyota car club in nz:

http://www.toyspeed.org.nz/
    http://forums.toyspeed.org.nz/index.php

anyway most of our current discussion is here on st18x.com
    http://www.st18x.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=33

we're looking at maybe doing a meet and trackday at Manfield
    the invitation would be to all gen celica owners, probably caldina owners and mr2s.

Basically celica, gt4 and 3s engined cars

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light
    celica91gts has donated to the forums!

Images

is manfield anywhere near az by any chance?

--------Shadow's Minion army - member #4---------

Senior Member cs363 is a glorious beacon of light cs363 is a glorious beacon of light cs363 is a glorious beacon of light cs363 is a glorious beacon of light cs363 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by celica91gts
    is manfield anywhere near az by any chance?
    Umm no, it's three plane rides away (AZ-LAX-AKL(NZ)-PNL(NZ)) and about 15-16 hours flying time all up!
    It's in the middle of New Zealand's North Island....

Could be keen on the Manfield idea Dee Cee, depending on dates etc

hey cs363, will try and get onto it with adydas/cliff.

Trying to finalise a soundoff car build before hastings XAX in a couple weeks so busy with that and work, but will keep tabs on Cliff to ensure he keeps his motivation up for this meet.

And i just read through your garage - i was wondering who got an order from conrad haha. He said he sent something out this way.

And Celica91gts - as cs393 explained - around 15 - 16 hours from AZ. Just make sure you give your car at least 4 - 6 weeks by shipping container as customs can be a bit of a hassle. And if you came with your car, I would be tempted to pay for your weekend with us (within reason of course )

yeah XAX , you in hastings too, I'll see you there (I'll be there with BYP)

dam ive been hoping for one of these , going to the st18x forum now to read, ill prob definitly be keen depending on time and date.

Any new NZ members joined?

meeeeeeeeeeeee ^__^ from napier

wow thats weird im in hastings lol

Keep us posted!

right anyone with a 6gen celica (1994-1999) we are having a meet 22nd march in plamy, just follow my signature for more information.

We now have a Celica page on facebook listing events and local happenings. Search Celica Club NZ
    The JAFA's have had some get-togethers already and tomorrow is an oldschool Jap meet at Massey Uni in Albany

Damn. I'd love to go!

Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    I was deaf, sore and majorly pissed off

Thread Information