CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default what do you guys think aboutthis i/c?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TREAD...QQcmdZViewItem

i need a new intercooler becuase of an accidnet i got in
    i found this recommended on turbododge.com by a few of its users, so after i saw that i went to dsmtuners and went to see what they thought, only a couple people have used them but they say they loved them and dropped their 1/4 m .5. it looks like good quality and i like the deminsions of it. my future plans for dsm are a rs60t turbonetics 60 trim running 20 psi.
    just wonderin what you guys think?
    i miss my celica
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CelicaTech Supporter Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold
    Trance4c has been to an annual Dragon Meet!

Images

Looks good.. go for it!

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco GRUMPY514 Vanilla Ice gets more respect.. GRUMPY514's Avatar
    GRUMPY514 helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

Real nice, Ill end up going for the bigger cheaper 1 when i get a FMIC tho

Originally Posted by Asinine
    The homoerotic undertone in this thread is so thick you could cut it with a butt plug.

Originally Posted by Kaiser
    I'd sell my grandmother into slavery for a night with her.......

my friend just ordered it today, ima order mine in about a week, same time i order my turbo. right now im runnign the cheapest johnny racecar i/c and it made a huge difference, it got rid of all my knock and made the car pull like crazy, so im wonderin how this will compare.
    i miss my celica

Blowing Stereotypes, ya heard? Snafu Vanilla Ice gets more respect.. Snafu's Avatar
    Snafu has donated to the forums! Snafu helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road!

Also check out Custom Coach. Mike at LSD motorsports can hook you up.
    1988 CRX DX - Drag Car
    Vitara/TT rod Z6 - Sinktrap Manifold - GM9 turbo

www.mydragcar.com/snafu

Quote Originally Posted by fiveSFE
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TREAD...QQcmdZViewItem

i need a new intercooler becuase of an accidnet i got in
    i found this recommended on turbododge.com by a few of its users, so after i saw that i went to dsmtuners and went to see what they thought, only a couple people have used them but they say they loved them and dropped their 1/4 m .5. it looks like good quality and i like the deminsions of it. my future plans for dsm are a rs60t turbonetics 60 trim running 20 psi.
    just wonderin what you guys think?
    What type of setup do you currently have? It may cause some lag if its too big?
    "To fast to be seen but to nice to be missed..."
    91 Celica GTS - JDM 3sgte swap
    custom interior
    indiglo gauges incl. Temp, boost, oil pressure
    1.5" drop all around
    Lamborghini yellow

right now im running the 5 inch Johnny race car i/c, right now im running a small a small 16g with it, but i recently got in an accident and it made my i/c kinda droop down in the center, it looks like a smiley face, i also have a huge boost leak that i havnt checked out yet. either way im goign to need a bigger intercooler in the future

i checked out the 8 inch johnny racecar unit and have read reviews, people who use it like it. but i want something bigger, i really like the 3.5 inch thick core on this treadstone i/c.

my friend just got one for his 95 talon, ill post what we think of it for people in the future, it sales for a good price for its deminsions
    i miss my celica

i ordered one of these i/c's i just got it on and all piping done, it looks gread, i had to trim the hell out of my bumper and i have no more bumper support, i took the car for a test drive in my neighborhood today running 10 psi it felt faster than it did with the 16 psi i was running before(even before my boost leak). the car just screams. i cannot wait to get my exhuast manifold and t-bolt clamps so i cna throw my t3/t4 50 trim on there.

i forgot my phone at home today so i cant upload any pics onto my computer till i get home, but this thing is huge and looks really good on my car. Even my mom said she liked it without my bumper on the car. i would leave the bumper off but im afriad of someone messing with it.
    i miss my celica

Thread Information