CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
    Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco MrWOT has much to be proud of MrWOT has much to be proud of MrWOT has much to be proud of MrWOT has much to be proud of MrWOT has much to be proud of MrWOT has much to be proud of MrWOT has much to be proud of MrWOT has much to be proud of MrWOT has much to be proud of MrWOT has much to be proud of
    MrWOT has donated to the forums! MrWOT helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road!

Images

Default Question about tuned ROM

Can we specify ignition timing trim used in the ROM?
    I really like the way aaawelder put it: "do not include yourself in this circuit"

The short answer is probably. I do have full control over the ignition map. What are you looking for?

Aaron

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

NEW TECH/PARTS HOTLINE 940-293-1338

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Project ST165 <- sold

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco MrWOT has much to be proud of MrWOT has much to be proud of MrWOT has much to be proud of MrWOT has much to be proud of MrWOT has much to be proud of MrWOT has much to be proud of MrWOT has much to be proud of MrWOT has much to be proud of MrWOT has much to be proud of MrWOT has much to be proud of
    MrWOT has donated to the forums! MrWOT helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road!

Images

Just wondering if it can be done. Planning on using a stock ECU with my new cylinder head, and it will require much less advance then stock. Good to know you can do it
    I really like the way aaawelder put it: "do not include yourself in this circuit"

Thread Information