CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default Cars from History: AMC AMX

Production of the AMX started in the fall of 1967 at American Motors' Kenosha, Wisconsin, plant. The AMC AMX (American Motors eXperimental) debuted on Feb. 24, 1968. The AMX 2-seater debuted as a 1968-1/2 model, based on the Javelin but with a foot chopped out of the wheelbase. The AMX wheelbase is only 97 inches, with an overall length of 177.22 in., a width of 71.57 in. and a height of 51.73 in. It weighs in at just over 3,000 lbs. 1970 was the last year for the true AMX. The AMX was the only American steel bodied two seater of its time. The starting factory price for a 1968 AMX was $3,245.00 and resulted in only 6,725 AMXs being built

Link

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Mr E
    "Buy Mr E's amazing clutches. More clutchy than a kangeroo on acid".....

not entirely sure on that one. i think amc made there own engines but i could be wrong. yep the amx with a 390 is my favorite all time musclecar

Originally Posted by Mr E
    "Buy Mr E's amazing clutches. More clutchy than a kangeroo on acid".....

imac

ive seen some pretty sick javelins. they are one of the best looking muscle cars ive ever seen.

Thread Information