CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Does anyone have the 1toyotaparts.com part number for the brace for the CS bumper?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RICE WHITE ALLTRAC

let's eat lburner has a spectacular aura about lburner has a spectacular aura about lburner's Avatar
    lburner has donated to the forums!

^ u dont need it that's what this thread is for

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

great write up! I installed the gt-4 my bro took off for his cs install on my GT.
    once I got the correct rivets it was a snap. BTW my splash guard doesn't quite reach the new bumper 3-4" short. I'm thinking about removing it. my bro had the same prob with his alltrac and left it off.

Dragon Slayer!

I let PearlJammzz run The Dragon in 14.7 andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy's Avatar
    andy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! andy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. andy helped get Play's clutch job done. andy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

put those sweet yellow fogs in he has.

Shadow's Minion Army - member #2

Originally Posted by vafalla
    No, I'm still gay. I like the ladies too.

Quote Originally Posted by lburner
    ^ u dont need it that's what this thread is for
    I know you don't but I just thought if he had the CS bumper number that he might have the brace part number too. I wanted to install a FMIC. I couldnt find it on the site.

RICE WHITE ALLTRAC

I'M KILLING IT k.beaty is on a distinguished road
    k.beaty has donated to the forums! k.beaty helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by dups90gt
    Does anyone have the 1toyotaparts.com part number for the brace for the CS bumper?
    52021-20210
    Kyle

1990 GT-S - Diamond wheel OG

you should try and see if the old fog lights could fit up on your new bumper as it looks as if it would fit.

how much did you pay for the bumper... i was gonna get rid of my body kit (not installed) and get the rc front bumper and fenders

Quote Originally Posted by dirtykong View Post
    how much did you pay for the bumper... i was gonna get rid of my body kit (not installed) and get the rc front bumper and fenders
    1sttoyotaparts.com

It's believe it's a toyota dealer out of the Washington area. Fairly good prices for oem parts on that website. I cant recall the price on the bumper. Perhaps around 200?

1993 Celica GT-S - Eibach ProKit, Alltrac Hood, CS Bumper, JDM Clear Corners, Clear Front Bumper, 35% Tints, Kicker RMB8, Lenso Samurai Bronze 17" Wheels

2007 GTI - NewSouth Boost Gauge, APR Stage 1, Neuspeed P-Flo Intake

lookss nicee, good job

looks nice , good job man

is that a alltrac hood and cs bumper on an gts

Quote Originally Posted by darkstar20999 View Post
    Yes it is.
    - Mario
    - Shadow's Army - 5 star General -

Questions?

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a Habit."

Very nice job. I love the new look

I play well with others....
    Others, Not you.

And what's your point? Am I missing something here?
    Last edited by AznKlique; 04-28-2010 at 03:24 AM.

1993 Celica GT-S - Eibach ProKit, Alltrac Hood, CS Bumper, JDM Clear Corners, Clear Front Bumper, 35% Tints, Kicker RMB8, Lenso Samurai Bronze 17" Wheels

tryin to see what look u are goin for......as in gt4....rc or just alltrac look

tryin to see what look u are goin for......as in gt4....rc or just alltrac look
    Whatever looks the best

Thanks for doing this write up . It helped a bunch this summer when Me and the wife installed mine

Project Ava

ha! my car looks exactly like yours! from the Rims and wheels to the reversed hood vent on the drivers side and clear corners! I should post pics. what a coincidence.

RICE WHITE ALLTRAC

Will this method work with a narrowed body GT coupe?

Quote Originally Posted by jvtran View Post
    Will this method work with a narrowed body GT coupe?
    yep, it will.
    they both share the same front end.
    -16x7 Wedsport Rs-5 Rims
    -Sprint 1.5 lowering Springs
    -Iceman Cai

Thanks for the pics! I am about to install new bumper cover as mine recently cracked. So at the moment I am just browsing for things that will help me out, as I never removed a bumper before. Anyways the old is no good for me as it is already cracked, so it will be fine even if I totally damage it.
    Last edited by GodBlessJDM; 12-29-2016 at 08:40 AM.

My car came with the CS bumper installed. And nothing behind it. No actual bumper. Does the factory bumper fit behind the CS bumper? And I have never gotten the turn signals and that middle black bar to fit right.
    69 Mustang coupe 351W edelbrock performer top end, 89 Mustang GT TF top end BBK SSI intake, 90 All Trac JDM 92 swap! "Fiery the angels rose...Deep thunder rolld' around their shores. Indignant, burning with the fires of Orc."

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light
    celica91gts has donated to the forums!

Images

the stock one crash bar does fit but some tabs need to be cut off from the cs bumper to sit flat.

--------Shadow's Minion army - member #4---------

Junior Member Il_Barone is on a distinguished road

Hi AznKlique, i'm reading this for the first time.... great job!

I have two questions:

- how did you do for the foglights
    - are your headlights originals?

Thank you

Resident Japexican Ninjaneer
    bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney's Avatar
    bloodMoney has been to an annual Dragon Meet! bloodMoney has donated to the forums! bloodMoney helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Sorry to break it to you, but Azn parted that car out. I don't think he'll be responding.
    -Shadow's Army- Ninjaneer/Resident 6g Killer-

'88 Alltrac "Patty"
    '90 Alltrac "Ellie"
    '96 GT "Abby" ~ RIP 11/17/2013
    '96 GT 'vert "Lily" ~ RIP 08/22/2015
    '04 LS430 "Alice"
    '98 GS400

Originally Posted by Hookecho
    I told him that he shouldn't be ashamed of being gay. He should be ashamed of stealing that ladies dick.

Thread Information