CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default NEW ATS 300whp turbo+ecu+fuel combos!

ATS Racing is now offering 550cc rom tunes to go with our TD06 turbocharger kits. these are proven to make 300whp on pump gas with simple bolt ons (boost controller, exhaust, intake).

Here are the combos:

Combo #1
    ATS TD06 20G turbocharger kit
    ATS 550cc rom tune
    NEW Toyota 550cc fuel injectors (4)
    ATS modified fuel rail
    Walbro 255hp fuel pump
    170 degree thermostat
    total price purchased seperately: $3494.
    ATS Combo Price: $3100 (+ $50 shipping inside US)
    Total savings $394!

Combo #2
    same as combination #1 minus 550cc fuel injectors. Great if you already have 550's or have found a quality used set.

total price purchased seperately: $3094.
    ATS Combo Price: $2800 (+ $50 shipping inside US)
    Total savings $294!

Combo #3
    same as combination #2 minus fuel pump. Great if you already have Walbro or Supra TT fuel pump.

total price purchased seperately: $2964.
    ATS Combo Price: $2700 (+ $50 shipping inside US)
    Total savings $264!

Details on the 550cc ATS Rom Tune can be found here: http://mr2oc.com/showthread.php?t=131131

Retrofit Combo deals are also available for those who already have an ATS TD06.

Retro Combo #1
    ATS 550cc Rom Tune
    NEW Toyota 550cc Injectors (4)
    ATS Modified Fuel Rail
    Walbro 255hp Fuel Pump
    170 t-stat
    Price Purchased Seperately: $1494 + shipping
    ATS Retro. Combination price: $1300 (shipped inside US)
    You Save $194!

Retro Combo #2
    ATS 550cc Rom Tune
    ATS Modified Fuel Rail
    Walbro 255hp Fuel Pump
    170 t-stat
    Price Purchased Seperately: $1094 + shipping
    ATS Retro. Combination price: $1000 (shipped inside US)
    You Save $94!

Retro Combo #3
    ATS 550cc Rom Tune
    ATS Modified Fuel Rail
    170 t-stat
    Price Purchased Seperately: $964 + shipping
    ATS Retro. Combination price: $900 (shipped inside US)
    You Save $64!

ALL COMBOS WILL INCUR AN ADDITIONAL $300 CORE CHARGE ($200 for ECU and $100 for fuel rail) unless customer parts are supplied in advance.

Orders may be placed by sending paypal payment to atsaaron@atsracing.net or by e-mailing me at atsaaron@atsracing.net

Thanks,

Aaron

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

NEW TECH/PARTS HOTLINE 940-293-1338

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Project ST165 <- sold

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Thats really awesome Aaron. It seems you have successfully figured out exactly what is needed to make pretty big power on the 3sgte. Simple yet extremely effective.

There are a lot of people who have spent much much much more, with not near as good results. (myself included!)
    1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp

(SOLD) 1994 ST205 WRC

The following pull are at 16.5 psi, 14 psi, and 10psi:

Yes, its an MR2, not a Celica :-(

93 turbo HARDTOP with stock long block.
    ATS TD06 20G, ATS Rom tune 550cc injectors, ATS modified fuel rail Walbro 255hp fuel pump, Apexi' Intake, Greddy Intercooler, Spal Fan, Greddy Power Extreme Exhaust (thought to be the last new one sold) (substitute 3" TKO now), ACT clutch (not 100% sure there)

The car starts, runs, and drives just like a stock 93 MR2...except it makes almost 2x the horsepower ;-0

Aaron

Project ST165 <- sold

What psi are those at? Where's the torque curve?

16.5, 14 and 10

Here is the best run (16.5 psi) with hp and torque:

The max torque on the other runs was 272 and 223.

Aaron
    Last edited by ATSAaron; 09-11-2005 at 05:52 PM.

Project ST165 <- sold

Why is the max hp so far below redline?
    Stock cams?

Also, on a unrelated note, just out of curiosity, could you do a new tune on a TOMs ecu, with a TecII board?
    If so, how much would it cost?

Aaron, how much for the 440 rom tune and a CT27?

How much for the 550 rom tune, the 27, the modified rail, and the injectors?

How much for combo number 1 but with the TD05 kit?
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.

CelicaTech Supporter Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold
    Trance4c has been to an annual Dragon Meet!

Images

I am suprised this is not the CT27's your pushing, since you pushed they are the 'only upgraded CT26 capable of 300whp', why tout that and then come back months later and push the TD06?

Quote Originally Posted by alltracman78
    Why is the max hp so far below redline?
    Stock cams?
    Yes, stock cams. Did you notice the car was being revved to 7600rpm? All stock cammed 3S's make peak power right around 6k. This car is still making 275 rwhp at 7600rpm. A stock 3S with stock ecu and stock turbo running at max boost makes about 150 at 7200rpm!

Quote Originally Posted by alltracman78
    Also, on a unrelated note, just out of curiosity, could you do a new tune on a TOMs ecu, with a TecII board?
    If so, how much would it cost?
    TecII? Probably not. Techtom only, and actually limited to certain models on that. Each Techtom dealer is assigned an encryption code.

Quote Originally Posted by Luni
    Aaron, how much for the 440 rom tune and a CT27?

How much for the 550 rom tune, the 27, the modified rail, and the injectors?

How much for combo number 1 but with the TD05 kit?
    Questions, questions ;-)

CT27 + 440cc rom tune + ATS fuel pressure regulator + 170 dgree stat = $1400 (early all-tracs are $75 additional because of additional harware required to mount the rom board inside the ECU case)

CT27 550cc combo..not released yet. Hopefully next week. Working on tuning another 550+CT27 car this week.

Turbo combos with TD05 are $150 cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Trance4c
    I am suprised this is not the CT27's your pushing, since you pushed they are the 'only upgraded CT26 capable of 300whp', why tout that and then come back months later and push the TD06?
    CT27 can make 300whp, and has proven capable several times. An MR2 customer recently went 12.5@110mph on a CT27. However, the boost levels required to make 300whp are beyond those suggested for pump gasoline. The ATS TD06 20G is a bigger turbo and can reach 300whp at 4-5 psi less than the CT27.

See ya,

Aaron

Project ST165 <- sold

You got a dyno of the 440 rom tune with a CT27?

This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.

CT27 at 17 psi on my 93T. Mods are:

ATS CT27
    ATS 440 Rom tune
    ATS FPR
    ATS intake
    HKS EVC4
    Greddy PE exhaust
    Aussie Downpipe
    Zen BOV

Most people are seeing 250 rwhp at 15 psi with the CT27 and rom tune.

Aaron

Project ST165 <- sold

What was the AFR on that run Aaron?

I dunno, that .jpg is straight off our website. There are several CT27 dyno's there.

Aaron

Project ST165 <- sold

You dont use a wideband when you dyno for these purposes?

Off topic:

General 3sgte question.

If you take your mr2/alltrac and shift it at redline what rpm do you land at ?
    My point is that the TD06 seems a bit laggy. But if you land above 4.5k then disregard my statement.

(a 3sgte with FWD gearing will land at 4450 rpms or higher for a 7500 shift )

dunno about the E-153
    2005 C200 Kompressor sport
    K&N Filter, HKS 2.5" throttle pipe, Apexi WS2 Muffler, DIY Voltage Stabilizer, Intrax lowering springs, H&R rear 19mm sway bar, EBC redstuff pads, EBC 13" front rotors, Stop Tech front brake lines, VDO Boost gauge @ 7psi, Greddy Iridium Plugs, Sprintbooster
    On the way:HKS FCD's (12psi), Remus testpipe (2ndary cat), vortech 2:1 FMU

my blog:

Aaron, another question, sorry Im full of em.

With the ROM tune it raises redline right? What does it raise it to?

id like to know what the rom tune changes on stock 440s? what benefits do you get from it?
    Boosted. Tuned. Ready.

It doesn't run so damn rich, to start.
    I'm guessing it would be something similar to a JDM ecu, as far as timing and fuel maps, at least to 12 psi.

You dont use a wideband when you dyno for these purposes?
    I did, but that was a year ago. I didn't save the .jpg with the O2 information. When I get a chance I'll look it up again.

Quote Originally Posted by nuclearhappines
    Off topic:

General 3sgte question.

If you take your mr2/alltrac and shift it at redline what rpm do you land at ?
    My point is that the TD06 seems a bit laggy. But if you land above 4.5k then disregard my statement.

(a 3sgte with FWD gearing will land at 4450 rpms or higher for a 7500 shift )

dunno about the E-153
    1st is 3.23 2nd is 1.91 3rd is 1.32

Shifting at 7600 from 1 to 2 the rpms will fall back to 4484rpm
    from 2nd to 3rd at redline the rpms will fall back to 5244rpm

Aaron, another question, sorry Im full of em.

With the ROM tune it raises redline right? What does it raise it to?
    We can set it from stock to over 8k.

Quote Originally Posted by Lagos
    id like to know what the rom tune changes on stock 440s? what benefits do you get from it?
    We alter the fuel maps, timing maps, rev limit, boost/fuel cut, and open up the high boost maps that are locked from the factory. Lots of good stuff ;-) Typical gains are 15- 20whp over a stock us ecu! Read more here: http://atsracing.com/atstunedrom.htm

Here is a customer review from MR2oc.com:

ATS ROM TUNE.........Sweet! -This is for my 91 MKII Turbo.
    -I had a G-Force ECU I bought used from a board member that made a big performance difference over the stock ECU, but I was wanting to fine tune things more precisely to my mods (and fuel - 93 octane allday in our area).
    -My mods to date are Fujitsubo 3" exhaust, Apex'i intake, Spearco Intercooler, boost at 15psi, stock turbo, injectors and cams. Basically, nothing too fancy.
    -I had things tuned for optimum performance, but wanted my '2' to remain reliable, as it is my daily driver.
    -
    -Impressions:
    -The ECU made a huge difference in power delivery. The engine's response to throttle inputs are far more direct, and more linear than the stock ECU. Things seemed a bit 'sleepy' before, but now I just 'think' about adding some throttle; and things start to come alive.
    -Boost rises much faster than before, and seems to have a harder punch too (according to my butt dyno).
    -I'm pretty religious about regular maintenance, and yearly change my typical ignition components(plugs, cap, rotor, dizzy, etc.). But I still seemed to have an occasional rough spot, or minor delay in the power curve (if that makes sense). Now, all that's gone. Power delivery is smooth as glass.
    -And it's a quick 5 minute install to swap ECU's.
    -I've had the ATS ECU for a few weeks now, so I've gotten a chance to run it through it's paces. As a bit of a comparison, I swapped in the stock ECU the other day and took the '2' for a spin. Can you say disappointing? It felt like someone through out the anchor, and I was dragging it behind. My chest felt tight, and it was difficult to breath. The stock ECU felt...........well, asthmatic. Getting the ATS ECU back in was like a breath of fresh air:-) My poor engine could breath again.
    -The ATS ECU did to my USDM 3s-gte, what the engineers wished they could have done. Hell, I'll say it; the ATS ECU is like a time machine! That's right, I said it! A time machine that goes back to the engine design room, and kicks out the bean counters and stuffed shirts! Gives the engineers a few brews, and tells them to have at it! (OK, I'm getting a little nutty; but you get the idea.)
    -Overall, I'm completely thrilled. I'm sure some will say I could have spent a bit more money and gone EMS. But, that's not the direction I'm heading right now. Although, if I do plan to go there in the future; a quick 5 minute swap, and I'm back to stock.
    -If you've thought about getting one, don't wait! It Rocks
    See ya,

Aaron

Project ST165 <- sold

How much is the 440 rom tune without anything else?

$750 is the base price

Aaron

Project ST165 <- sold

1st is 3.23 2nd is 1.91 3rd is 1.32

Shifting at 7600 from 1 to 2 the rpms will fall back to 4484rpm
    from 2nd to 3rd at redline the rpms will fall back to 5244rpm
    if that's the case, i'd be pushing the TD06 as well : )... awesome kit aaron... perfect power band
    2005 C200 Kompressor sport
    K&N Filter, HKS 2.5" throttle pipe, Apexi WS2 Muffler, DIY Voltage Stabilizer, Intrax lowering springs, H&R rear 19mm sway bar, EBC redstuff pads, EBC 13" front rotors, Stop Tech front brake lines, VDO Boost gauge @ 7psi, Greddy Iridium Plugs, Sprintbooster
    On the way:HKS FCD's (12psi), Remus testpipe (2ndary cat), vortech 2:1 FMU

my blog:

gEEZUs... So if I have a 3SGTE swapped Celica, with no mods... And buy combo#1 I can have 300hp with no problems at all? Everything is plug~n~play, with minor here an there... but still all I need is Combo#1? Hows that #3, lean issue? Thanks in advance!

Sorry I've been out for a while... Laters...

Blowing Stereotypes, ya heard? Snafu Vanilla Ice gets more respect.. Snafu's Avatar
    Snafu has donated to the forums! Snafu helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road!

What information can you give us on the ROM tuning? I chip ecu's for Uberdata/TurboEdit/Chrome for the Honda guys, and I know that the Toyota Rom editors are very expensive, but I don't know why. Any website or technical info for us? Thanks,

Colin
    1988 CRX DX - Drag Car
    Vitara/TT rod Z6 - Sinktrap Manifold - GM9 turbo

www.mydragcar.com/snafu

Quote Originally Posted by Snafu
    What information can you give us on the ROM tuning? I chip ecu's for Uberdata/TurboEdit/Chrome for the Honda guys, and I know that the Toyota Rom editors are very expensive, but I don't know why. Any website or technical info for us? Thanks,

Colin
    The Toyota rom tuning is harder than Hondata/Uberdata etc. There is no "skin" to the software that shows you where to edit the maps or set the fuel cut etc. Some of it is changing raw hex decimal code, some like, timing and fual maps is a little easier with the Techtom software. Literature on the software is scarce..and ENGLISH literature is even more rare ;-)

The other difference is that Honda ECU's have 27C256 rom chips as standard. All you have to do to get a base map is desolder it and read it with a burner. For the Toyota it is a 64 pin rom/cpu integrated into one piece. You can't read it, you can't buy blank ones. Heck even the sockets for the 64 pin CPU/rom are almost impossible to find. So the only place you can get a base map is directly from Techtom. So if I made them mad..say by giving away the software then they could quickly cut me off and I would be useless.

I did talk to the guy that wrote Live Edit (a Nissan rom editor) and we talked about adapting it to work with the Toyota maps, it could be done.

the one thing I am missing and would LOVE some help with is some sort of MAP TRACE type of program that was compatible with the Transtronic Romulator (Hondata has this, maybe Uberdata too). Anyone know any programmers?

Aaron

Project ST165 <- sold

Thread Information