CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Reputations & Points, what are they?

In the control panel I see last reputation recieved, and points recieved, can someone explain what exactly that is, and what points mean? I PMed a mod about it, but he seems to have ignored me. Thanks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
     ...to the topTop

It's a way to give or take kudos from a person for there over all knowledge. It allows you to praise a person for good info or reduce a persons rep for talking out there ass. I haven't seen to many people actually use them but they are there. You going to give me kudos for answering your question?
    Tommy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"On the first roll 7 or 11 is a winner, any other time 11 is irrelevant and 7 is craps after you establish the point, the point being 4,5,6,8,9, or 10. 2,3 and 12s are only relevant on the first roll and they’re craps, money gone but the dice stay, just cos I taught you the game don’t mean you know how to play it and damn sure don’t make you a hustler."
     ...to the topTop

we should use this for buyer/seller feedback
    Lor

DEAD 93 GT *just got a 94 5sfe 80k miles

92 Celica ST
    91 Celica AllTrac SOLD

...to the topTop

Yeah its probably too late for that, I got 9 pts because of a conflicting comment in a political thread (which confused me, approving of a conflicting opinion), that sorta thing is going to really screw things up since it has nothing to do with your knowledge of Celicas, engines or cars in general.

And Tommy - I added to ur rep

...to the topTop

Ο κρύος εναγκαλισμός της αιωνιότητας. Borinal will become famous soon enough Borinal will become famous soon enough Borinal's Avatar
    Borinal has donated to the forums! Borinal helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! Borinal helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Borinal helped get Play's clutch job done. Borinal helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

Any spitefull and unjustified Karma given should be directed towards me or one of hte other admins/mods. I will investigate it and either reverse and possibly take from the other one if that is the case.
    R.I.P. v

I sold my MR2 for a pair of fake tits I never got to play with...

Always desire more than you believe that you can achieve.
    Unlocking the occult secrets of the esoteric.
    Θα είμαι α μακαρίτες ψυχή σύντομα μετά από: Dies Mercurii xi, Maius, MMV.
     ...to the topTop

So the 9 pts was negative? It doesnt let you know if its good or bad karma, just said 9pts.

...to the topTop

Ο κρύος εναγκαλισμός της αιωνιότητας. Borinal will become famous soon enough Borinal will become famous soon enough Borinal's Avatar
    Borinal has donated to the forums! Borinal helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! Borinal helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Borinal helped get Play's clutch job done. Borinal helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

No, you start with 10. His Karma gave you -1 0 is nuetral and so forth. So you start out a little good.
    R.I.P. v

...to the topTop

Dave. what ive noticed from this site is that the little rep display does not seem to move at all with given rep points. I have gotten 5 positive reps and yet im still at one box. I say you move the scale down *if you can* so that it reflets more on your rep.

As it was suggested earlier this could be good for a buyers/sellers section. but what good is it if the bar never moves?
     ...to the topTop

Images

It moves at a given rate. If I lowered the bar (Like you commonly do with your standards of women that you will sleep with.) it would move all too fast. You will soon be at 2 bars. Either 1 of 2 things, it would move TOO FAST or there would be rows of green squares. hahaha
    R.I.P. v

...to the topTop

im lost
    94 camry base 5speed, oil pump exploded
    87 yota truck, it runs, it's in beater phase but it's been mobile.
    85 celica gt-s @311k...22RTE will 2016 be the year Joe fixes the 3rd gen

"U Shoulda bought a 3rd gen"
     ...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by Borinal
    It moves at a given rate. If I lowered the bar (Like you commonly do with your standards of women that you will sleep with.) it would move all too fast. You will soon be at 2 bars. Either 1 of 2 things, it would move TOO FAST or there would be rows of green squares. hahaha
    at least im getting ass fool! :thefinger

Anyways.. the only reason i say that is because if somebody is a shitty seller its gonna take alot of negative reps for that to show. cuz all we can tell is if somebodys got their gree bars or not
     ...to the topTop

Images

This is Karma though Bro, this isn't for selling.
    R.I.P. v

...to the topTop

bitch! dont argue.. do what i say now!!

...to the topTop

Images

hahaahaha, Yess Massa WHIP THE LIL' FELLER OUT!
    R.I.P. v

...to the topTop

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

so when do i get my second green button thingy?
    1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp

1994 ST205 WRC

...to the topTop

Images

You will get a new dot at 150. The mouse over title will change also.

From there it goes:

I know that testing it 150 is 2 and 250 is 3, I don't know if EVERY hundred you get another, but it's safe to assume... Who knows, sorry, I am too lazy to find out for sure right now. I will map it out later.
    Last edited by Borinal; 02-19-2005 at 04:06 PM.
    R.I.P. v

...to the topTop

fuck.. im at 36 now.. gonna take god damn forever to get that high
     ...to the topTop

Senior Member CelicaGT4 will become famous soon enough

i have no clue what the hell you guys are talking about....I just clicked on PC's exclamation mark and left some random shit on there. I'm bored

...to the topTop

Ok quwstion. If I have 2 positive reps and no negitive how come I still have 10?
    Tommy

"On the first roll 7 or 11 is a winner, any other time 11 is irrelevant and 7 is craps after you establish the point, the point being 4,5,6,8,9, or 10. 2,3 and 12s are only relevant on the first roll and they’re craps, money gone but the dice stay, just cos I taught you the game don’t mean you know how to play it and damn sure don’t make you a hustler."
     ...to the topTop

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy91GT
    Ok quwstion. If I have 2 positive reps and no negitive how come I still have 10?
    It's got something to do with the way they give you karma and whether or not they have karma... I'm not sure I will need to read up more on the reputation system and then do a big write up, for now... I gave thier kudo's a little weight, enjoy.
    R.I.P. v

...to the topTop

Ooooh. I got one....

Project Noir underway
    Alfa V6 wagon still pulling like a train.
     ...to the topTop

dave. what are the negative "report a posts" that old gt4 posted against me?
     ...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by PC
    dave. what are the negative "report a posts" that old gt4 posted against me?

You bet I did! Who gets those "report bad posts" crap? whoever gets them is in for a treat and some comedy on the side!

...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by CelicaGT4
    You bet I did! Who gets those "report bad posts" crap? whoever gets them is in for a treat and some comedy on the side!
    He asked me if i wanted you banned over it...

I told him no. you owe me now
     ...to the topTop

:thefinger :givesafuc He had to see the comedy in that, especially the bushes one.

...to the topTop

Thread Information