CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default My Celica just back from the paint shop.

Thought I would throw up a couple of quick pics. I just got my Celica back from the paint guy this weekend. I think it turned out sweet.

I still have to put the fog lights back in, tint the windows and finish up the stereo.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

paint looks good!
    this should be in mulitmedia.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    click
    for the specs of my 5sfte

Made It! burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd's Avatar
    burnyd has been to an annual Dragon Meet! burnyd has donated to the forums!

wow, looks like it just came off the show room floor + the wheels and at hood... looks awesome.
    2012 Jeep Wrangler
    1993 Mr2 Turbo

Originally Posted by vangls14
    just because you want to be "different". Why not just take that mentality a couple steps forward and get yourself a Pontiac Aztek?

lookıng really clean and nıce. congrats......

Very nice. Too bad you had to put the tag holder back on the front. I actually like it without the fogs!

Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    I was deaf, sore and majorly pissed off

I need to get my car repainted, but I have to find a good shop to do it. How much did you pay for that job, OP?

Looks Great Very Pro Job By The Looks Of It .did You Have To Remove All The Glass.

Quote Originally Posted by gt4rcdude
    Very nice. Too bad you had to put the tag holder back on the front. I actually like it without the fogs!
    Yeah, I don't really like the tag holder either. VA state law = must have front plate.

Looks beautiful mate, all shiney and sparkling
    Ride: '91 ST185 GT-Four RC

yeah I hate all front plates, they always look so stupid, luckily Ohio says if you dont have a braket, you dont have to have a front plate, and if I did I'd probably just throw it up on the windsheild on the dash or somethin. Anyway the car looks great, I'd be proud to drive it....other than I'm proud to drive mine lol

I let PearlJammzz run The Dragon in 14.7 andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy's Avatar
    andy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! andy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. andy helped get Play's clutch job done. andy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

mmm, me likey! mine should be done in a week or two

Shadow's Minion Army - member #2

Originally Posted by vafalla
    No, I'm still gay. I like the ladies too.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco TEAMFaint is on a distinguished road TEAMFaint's Avatar

Images

Looks GREAT dude!
    Thats one hell of a nice color. I enjoy it muchly.
    Kudos on the nice ride!
    Way to keep it clean!
    current project; looking =(

Puts the skillz to the extreme! extremeskillz will become famous soon enough extremeskillz will become famous soon enough extremeskillz's Avatar
    extremeskillz has donated to the forums!

Images

very nice. now i gotta do my restoration as well.

She's sold
    !

wow...

You need more bandwidth for your site.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh's Avatar
    Cavanagh has donated to the forums!

Images

Looks great! Way to rep the coupes. by the way, whats done to your celica?
    2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS

The Notorious P.I.G.
    Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho's Avatar
    Hookecho has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Hookecho has donated to the forums! Hookecho helped get Play's clutch job done. Hookecho helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

wow! that's a good looking color. good choice!

"Pain and despair, damage and beatings, they don't end the world. The world ends when you're dead. You've got more punishment in store. Until then, stand it like a man and give some back".

Quote Originally Posted by turbo4ag
    You need more bandwidth for your site.
    Site works fine. Did you get an error message?

Quote Originally Posted by Cavanagh
    Looks great! Way to rep the coupes. by the way, whats done to your celica?
    Pretty much stock except the wheels, hood & stereo. I have not tackled the performance end of it yet.

The site doesn't work for me, and Im also getting 3 "X" boxes above where you tried to embed the images from your site.

sweeet paint job man very nice..love those rims

I must say, very nice, very clean, and definitely love the rims.

wish i could get some like that in a 16' D=

pics and site are working for me...

If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you are reading it in English, thank a soldier.

Thread Information