CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
    I let PearlJammzz run The Dragon in 14.7 andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy's Avatar
    andy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! andy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. andy helped get Play's clutch job done. andy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

Default 3 Peice Spoiler Install and random pics.

I sold some of my rc stuff, and decided to get to work on my cars. THe celica will get painted and the interior cleaned super good, all the susp fixed and cleaned and well, im just gonna clean everything real good and get all the rattles out. This is something ive wanted for a long time, now i have the hood and bumper i wanted so i figured theres no better time. O and i hate body work and have little experiance. If anyone has any advice on how to do door dings with bondo please let me know. BEN come down here and help me FOO I know you got that body experience. Anywho, here are some pics and stuff.

The gauges are summit racing gauges, i like the way they look and read out. I made that gauge panal out of lexan. its looking good so far, i need to finish the body work and have it sprayed. then put all the interior back in. Its comming together nicely. O and i started it today. ryan.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Shadow's Minion Army - member #2

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by vafalla
    No, I'm still gay. I like the ladies too.

The Notorious P.I.G.
    Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho's Avatar
    Hookecho has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Hookecho has donated to the forums! Hookecho helped get Play's clutch job done. Hookecho helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

i like those guages. what'd they cost you?

"Pain and despair, damage and beatings, they don't end the world. The world ends when you're dead. You've got more punishment in store. Until then, stand it like a man and give some back".

The Ultimate Celica Driver
    Proof of 14.7 required...
    vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09's Avatar
    vip09 ran a 14.7 on the Dragon! vip09 has donated to the forums! vip09 helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. vip09 helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. vip09 helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Thats looking awesome!
    Best GT-S STOCK times: 1/4: 14.788 @ 94.98mph 1/8: 9.640 @ 75.87mph
    Best Alltrac times: 1/4: 12.2 @ 115mph 1/8th: 7.9 @ 91mph

Originally Posted by forgies
    look vip is the ultimate celica driver... He needs a section of celicatech devoted to him!

I let PearlJammzz run The Dragon in 14.7 andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy's Avatar
    andy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! andy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. andy helped get Play's clutch job done. andy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

they cheap about 30 a peice

Junior Member 92st184 is on a distinguished road 92st184's Avatar

what did you use to stick the 3 peice spoiler? did you drill holes for the two side peices or did you glue them? also, does the center peice of the gts spoiler align with the holes from the gt spoiler? i have side peices and one of my friends found the center peice at the junk yard for me so i was wondering what was the best way to go about installing it....

"HELLZ NO PLAYA, I'VE GOT DIS TITE INTAKE DAT MAKES POWER YO, SHIZZ IZ LA TURBINE SON" -Orin

Images

go buy the proper clips from toyota, drill holes and put the clips in, that way you can remove it with out messin it up. i also made up an L bracket to bolt it on in the back. Drilling for the center part was the hardest, two stock holes need to be enlarged and you have to drill the rest, then fill 5 of them that the other spoiler had. Its a major pain. good luck sir!

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh's Avatar
    Cavanagh has donated to the forums!

Images

Lookin' good! are you going to respray it meduim pearl again or a different color?
    2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS

vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09's Avatar
    vip09 ran a 14.7 on the Dragon! vip09 has donated to the forums! vip09 helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. vip09 helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. vip09 helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

I think he is going to paint it the same factory color.

look vip is the ultimate celica driver... He needs a section of celicatech devoted to him!

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh's Avatar
    Cavanagh has donated to the forums!

Images

Good,good. Thats what i like to hear. Maroon FTW!!!
    2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS

Images

yep yep, factory =0

Rev Over 9000...Safely Now donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs's Avatar
    donteatbugs has been to an annual Dragon Meet! donteatbugs has donated to the forums! donteatbugs helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. donteatbugs helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. donteatbugs helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

you should spice it up a bit with some metal flake. btw the car looks nice. i have a new digital camera from sb2k7. and my oil pressure gauge came in yesterday. i ordered a laptop off of ebay for 415 shipped (its a dell though). and i bought that alpine cd player in the forsale forums for the rolla. ill get you pics later. what happened to fixing the rolla suspesion? the celica is way hotter anyway. you should buy a trans for it too.

Shadow's Minion Army - member #3

Images

i bought a lsd rear end instead !!!!

Images

I JUST SCORED, won the lsd rear end for 260 and picked up a full rear disc set up for the celica for 50 dollars from the junkyard! I LOVE ALABAMA! w00t

damn its going to look so sweet when you put everything back together and paint that sucker. keep us updated with more pics in the future.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco geebes is a splendid one to behold geebes is a splendid one to behold geebes is a splendid one to behold geebes is a splendid one to behold geebes is a splendid one to behold geebes is a splendid one to behold geebes is a splendid one to behold geebes's Avatar

Images

3pc ftw!
    Right, Brilliant, Cheers!

that does look good, man I cant wait to get started on my celicas body work! I gotta get the motor back together first...

Rev Over 9000...Safely Now donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs's Avatar
    donteatbugs has been to an annual Dragon Meet! donteatbugs has donated to the forums! donteatbugs helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. donteatbugs helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. donteatbugs helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

damn....what lsd did you get? for the celica or the rolla?

Images

I don't think an LSD rear end would work on the celica.

Images

i misssed the rear end part. my bad. what kind of lsd?

Images

Quote Originally Posted by donteatbugs
    i misssed the rear end part. my bad. what kind of lsd?
    Stock.

Images

werd stock. ben come with me to get it sunday. pwease!

Images

im trying....sb2k7's mom wanted me to go meet their bishop sunday. but i need to go to mobile anyway. btw, can you pick up my speedo gear from greg. its under my name and should be around 20$

Thread Information