CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default I cant wait for the 3SGTE...

well, as many of you know I got my celica home recently, so a couple nights ago I took it for a drive. I had 2 races, both of which I won, I didn't realize how honestly quick that 5SFE really is! I smoked a 93-98 mustang, he was a little ahead of me then got on it and I cought and passed him which was funny, the 2nd was a 2nd gen eclipse which wasnt a big win, but I still managed to beat him. I was quite proud of my car that night, I love that damn thing, it doesnt look like much but it sure is somethin. Now I'm all hyped up to drop the 3S in, though it'll be quite a while, and load in a manual tranny, that car was sure worth the $350

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Made It! burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd's Avatar
    burnyd has been to an annual Dragon Meet! burnyd has donated to the forums!

350 bux awesome, well let me know when you want to 3s your car ill lend a hand.
    2012 Jeep Wrangler
    1993 Mr2 Turbo

Originally Posted by vangls14
    just because you want to be "different". Why not just take that mentality a couple steps forward and get yourself a Pontiac Aztek?

I let PearlJammzz run The Dragon in 14.7 andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy's Avatar
    andy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! andy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. andy helped get Play's clutch job done. andy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

hahha, nice man. go 5sfe. if you think your 5s has some pep, you have no idea what your in for with the 3s. everything about that engine is better. the exhaust note is pure sex. ahhhh im gonna go drive mine.

Shadow's Minion Army - member #2

Originally Posted by vafalla
    No, I'm still gay. I like the ladies too.

Quote Originally Posted by forgies
    350 bux awesome, well let me know when you want to 3s your car ill lend a hand.
    sounds good man, I'll see what happens and get ahold of you. Like I said it wont be for a while, but man I cant wait haha

The Notorious P.I.G.
    Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho's Avatar
    Hookecho has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Hookecho has donated to the forums! Hookecho helped get Play's clutch job done. Hookecho helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

350 bucks...sweet!

"Pain and despair, damage and beatings, they don't end the world. The world ends when you're dead. You've got more punishment in store. Until then, stand it like a man and give some back".

Thread Information