CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default OTUG and CT.com (READ ME EVERYONE)

Hear me out folks.

CT.com and OTUG were conceived at nearly the same time. Both are a result of the decay of C.net. Both now have a member base. Both have their communities, many times these communities overlap. Both look nice and perform their intended function.

I am not going to bother going into the history of C.net and the great exodus. There are a few members from each group that don’t like people from the other. That is life. It happens everywhere, in everything. Many times under different circumstances theses groups would have even gotten along.

Remember that book titled “Everything I Needed To Know I Learned In Kindergarten”? One of the rules is “If you don’t have something good to say about someone, then don’t say it”. For the sake of both of the websites, please follow that rule here. I don’t care which side you are on or how just your cause is, the bickering and drama does not belong here.

Can we agree on this?
    Last edited by Borinal; 12-04-2004 at 10:15 PM.
    Jeff

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Mike431635 is on a distinguished road Mike431635's Avatar

I'm with ya Schmleff!

yes

and please daddy schmleff will you please tell us the story of the once mighty c.net!?

imac

sounds like its time for a good old forum war!!

but really, i like both sites and post at both. both have useful information to offer. so if you got a beef with otug keep it to yourself and dont bring the rest of the forum into it.

Sounds good Schmleff.

I wish everyone could follow this advice.
    The perks of being a pessimist are that you're either right or pleasantly surprised.

bator

This is what I posted over there about it.

http://www.toyotaunderground.net/sho...ed=1#post11140
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.

Sleeker luvva. carlosfandango is on a distinguished road carlosfandango's Avatar
    carlosfandango has donated to the forums!

cant read it, i have to register to even read the damn site. thats not visitor friendly?

Previous Celica's - 90 185 JDM GT4 - 89 165 UK GT4 - 87 162 UK GT Convertible (nitrous 3SGE)

Now playing with;
    K6 Suzuki GSX1300R K6 Hayabusa. 9 sec qtr.
    RR-V Honda CBR900RR Fireblade.
    06 Mitsibushi L200 Animal. 410nm TQ @ 2,200rpm.

sounds good to me! i think both sites rock, and i hope we can communicate well and organize some cool stuff
    Sorry, no picture currently available. Too many users can't take graphic humor.

topless is more fun! roman is on a distinguished road roman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MoralWarfare
    sounds good to me! i think both sites rock, and i hope we can communicate well and organize some cool stuff
    :imwithstupid:

yeah. both sites are good. im here more than toyotaunderground though. i dunno why. i like this place better. its cleaner than c.net. its just a weird transition to go from being at c.net since may 2002 to here. is that weird??

AIM: ibanezgfx

i be at both sites

that how i roll
    94 camry base 5speed, oil pump exploded
    87 yota truck, it runs, it's in beater phase but it's been mobile.
    85 celica gt-s @311k...22RTE will 2016 be the year Joe fixes the 3rd gen

"U Shoulda bought a 3rd gen"

Sleeker luvva. carlosfandango is on a distinguished road carlosfandango's Avatar
    carlosfandango has donated to the forums!

Quote Originally Posted by carlosfandango
    cant read it, i have to register to even read the damn site. thats not visitor friendly?
    OK, i registered, cool site. lets all rock together.

Previous Celica's - 90 185 JDM GT4 - 89 165 UK GT4 - 87 162 UK GT Convertible (nitrous 3SGE)

Now playing with;
    K6 Suzuki GSX1300R K6 Hayabusa. 9 sec qtr.
    RR-V Honda CBR900RR Fireblade.
    06 Mitsibushi L200 Animal. 410nm TQ @ 2,200rpm.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean's Avatar
    Sean has donated to the forums! Sean helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! Sean helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon Sean helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Meh, havent checked that place out. Their style better stay over there, I never want to see any of their conversations trickle up here.

Turbo 1990 Celica T3/T4 57 trim
    2007 Toyota Tundra DBL SR5 5.7 TRD
    2010 Lexus ISF PPE Headers JOE Z Exhaust K40 Radar
    2007 Range Rover Sport HSE

Thread Information