CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
    Made It! burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd's Avatar
    burnyd has been to an annual Dragon Meet! burnyd has donated to the forums!

Default Can anyone find me a picture of the rear trans mission mount on an alltrac?

I just need a picture of the mount.... if anyone can find me a picture of the mount assembled and on the car. Thanks.
    2012 Jeep Wrangler
    1993 Mr2 Turbo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by vangls14
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    just because you want to be "different". Why not just take that mentality a couple steps forward and get yourself a Pontiac Aztek?

The Ultimate Celica Driver
    Proof of 14.7 required...
    vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09's Avatar
    vip09 ran a 14.7 on the Dragon! vip09 has donated to the forums! vip09 helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. vip09 helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. vip09 helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Are you talking about the rear subframe?

Best GT-S STOCK times: 1/4: 14.788 @ 94.98mph 1/8: 9.640 @ 75.87mph
    Best Alltrac times: 1/4: 12.2 @ 115mph 1/8th: 7.9 @ 91mph

Originally Posted by forgies
    look vip is the ultimate celica driver... He needs a section of celicatech devoted to him!

Made It! burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd's Avatar

not the rear subframe lols...

Im talking about in the front how theres three transmissions mounts.. theres one under the rad.. one against close to the fender and one in the rear.. I need the pic of the one in the rear.
    2012 Jeep Wrangler
    1993 Mr2 Turbo

just because you want to be "different". Why not just take that mentality a couple steps forward and get yourself a Pontiac Aztek?

Pic from Sean
    _Gary
    93 ST185
    91 ST185 (RIP)

assembled on a vehicle... Sorry Im being picky.
    2012 Jeep Wrangler
    1993 Mr2 Turbo

Yeah, %&$#&^%(&^ you buddy.

I'll have my bitch up in the air next week for a trans swap, so if I remember and feel inclined to do so I'll snap a pic for your picky ass....

Quote Originally Posted by alltracman78
    Yeah, %&$#&^%(&^ you buddy.

I'll have my bitch up in the air next week for a trans swap, so if I remember and feel inclined to do so I'll snap a pic for your picky ass....

your killing me! Your suppost to be the ultimate source for all 3sgte needs!
    2012 Jeep Wrangler
    1993 Mr2 Turbo

Ill snap a pic of mine for you when i get the new lift working in the shop next week if somebody hasn't before then...otherwise my ass aint crawlin up underneath that car thats 3" off the ground

ps HBD foo.

Quote Originally Posted by NDMstang65
    Ill snap a pic of mine for you when i get the new lift working in the shop next week if somebody hasn't before then...otherwise my ass aint crawlin up underneath that car thats 3" off the ground

ps HBD foo.
    lol, thanks nick
    2012 Jeep Wrangler
    1993 Mr2 Turbo

The Ultimate Celica Driver
    Proof of 14.7 required...
    vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09's Avatar
    vip09 ran a 14.7 on the Dragon! vip09 has donated to the forums! vip09 helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. vip09 helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. vip09 helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

So... why do you need a picture of the mount on the car?
    Best GT-S STOCK times: 1/4: 14.788 @ 94.98mph 1/8: 9.640 @ 75.87mph
    Best Alltrac times: 1/4: 12.2 @ 115mph 1/8th: 7.9 @ 91mph

Originally Posted by forgies
    look vip is the ultimate celica driver... He needs a section of celicatech devoted to him!

Quote Originally Posted by burnyd
    your killing me! Your suppost to be the ultimate source for all 3sgte needs!
    I am beyotch.

That's pretty much the best I can do, the angle is a bitch.

it is too late alltracman!
    2012 Jeep Wrangler
    1993 Mr2 Turbo

Good

Did your car rot to dust?

Quote Originally Posted by alltracman78

Good

Did your car rot to dust?
    hahaha , those 6 bolts for that peice that connects to the subframe... omg took me 30 mins of pb blaster and wd40.... then the two bolts that hold the rear trans mount... took me 15 mins.

if it wasnt for all that cancer it would of taken me 10 mins.
    2012 Jeep Wrangler
    1993 Mr2 Turbo

That's what an impact gun is for.

Keep an eye on that rust.

Thread Information