CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20
    CelicaTech Supporter rizin is on a distinguished road
    rizin has been to an annual Dragon Meet! rizin has donated to the forums!

Images

Well if you are wanting to run 10's I have seen it in a alltrac here in Utah with a 5sgte build I think running a 42r pussing 700hp. Full interior other then the rear hatch was striped and the trunk area. Plus he has a full cage. He spun it in 1st and 2nd gear running about 30 lbs in all four slicks on the car he didn't want to lower the pressure just was testing it out he said. Look up tjdouble07 on you tube I was there on his 10s run that night. If you can drive as good as what guys say you can do better with lees in an alltrac then the guy I am talking about.

Rev Over 9000...Safely Now donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs's Avatar
    donteatbugs has been to an annual Dragon Meet! donteatbugs has donated to the forums! donteatbugs helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. donteatbugs helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. donteatbugs helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

i dont think tj was on slicks. if he was, they werent drag slicks. i thought he was on some wide street tires. the trick for a fast time is getting a good 60' and still having top end to pull you through 3rd gear.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Shadow's Minion Army - member #3

The Ultimate Celica Driver
    Proof of 14.7 required...
    vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09's Avatar
    vip09 ran a 14.7 on the Dragon! vip09 has donated to the forums! vip09 helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. vip09 helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. vip09 helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

It's up for sale! Somebody pick it up.

http://celicatech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44316
    Best GT-S STOCK times: 1/4: 14.788 @ 94.98mph 1/8: 9.640 @ 75.87mph
    Best Alltrac times: 1/4: 12.2 @ 115mph 1/8th: 7.9 @ 91mph

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Originally Posted by forgies
    look vip is the ultimate celica driver... He needs a section of celicatech devoted to him!

I let PearlJammzz run The Dragon in 14.7 andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy's Avatar
    andy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! andy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. andy helped get Play's clutch job done. andy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

fail thread

Shadow's Minion Army - member #2

Originally Posted by vafalla
    No, I'm still gay. I like the ladies too.

vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09's Avatar
    vip09 ran a 14.7 on the Dragon! vip09 has donated to the forums! vip09 helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. vip09 helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. vip09 helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

It's officially gone.

I washed it for the last time and pulled it out to the driveway and waited for it's new owner to pick it up. I will miss the good times, but it feels good to move on.

look vip is the ultimate celica driver... He needs a section of celicatech devoted to him!

Made It! burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd's Avatar
    burnyd has been to an annual Dragon Meet! burnyd has donated to the forums!

so is mister getting a new motor or is the 7th gen getting something new?
    2012 Jeep Wrangler
    1993 Mr2 Turbo

Originally Posted by vangls14
    just because you want to be "different". Why not just take that mentality a couple steps forward and get yourself a Pontiac Aztek?

Images

Nothing right now. I'd like to fix up my 7th gen a little, but damn I really miss boost.

Thread Information