CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default got a 5th gen vert

yeah its not for me though, its a long story ill explain more tomarrow, ill post picks then as well

needs a lil work

fender, brakes, tires, wipers, quarter window motor x1 , radio, intake pipe, air filter, fluids change, trunk hinges, fog light bulbs, cv axles, front fake cf peice,1 mud flap

i need a link for that aftermarket system 10 harness

car that wont be mine in a week
    Last edited by 91stxman; 06-03-2007 at 03:18 AM.
    94 camry base 5speed, oil pump exploded
    87 yota truck, it runs, it's in beater phase but it's been mobile.
    85 celica gt-s @311k...22RTE will 2016 be the year Joe fixes the 3rd gen
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"U Shoulda bought a 3rd gen"

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh's Avatar
    Cavanagh has donated to the forums!

Images

You Should'a Bought A 3rd Gen
    2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS

Quote Originally Posted by Cavanagh
    You Should'a Bought A 3rd Gen
    :lolhittin

i was waitin for that

yeah she should have but, its better than my pos maxima i sold her a few months back, its about dead

i need a brake hose to get the brakes working right, least its better than a caliper

also found that the p/s has a nice leak :brick:

so, i have a curse on 5th gens , here what i have replaced/fixed/installed since saturday

wipers
    gas cap
    floor matts
    fixed front blinkers so they work
    unstuck the stuck quarter window
    front brake pads and rotors
    rear shoes, wheel cylinders , cut drums
    oil change....didnt help...get to that in a bit
    replaced busted airbox and hose assembly with a caviler intake i had laying around, cut and fabbed it to fit
    punched out the cat on the stock manifold
    both cv axles
    4 new tires just got drooped off for it...literally not even a minute from now

then today....car stops great untill........squishhhhhhh....master cylinder took a dump

and ......

vrrrrroooooooooommmmm rattle ooooommm shift* vrooo rattle rattle rattle rattle 0000000m rattle

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

so tommarrow getting a 5s installed

me

shoulda bought a 3rd gen, 22r can run wth mud as lube
    Last edited by 91stxman; 06-05-2007 at 09:49 PM.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Slider will become famous soon enough Slider will become famous soon enough Slider's Avatar

Images

How many miles on that bad boy?

'90 Celica GT
    '95 Miata

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh's Avatar

Images

Ya the outside doesnt look bad at all. So far better then that cursed to hell maxima?

well, the maxima has been running with a bhg for 6000 miles and no knock, just everything else is broken

well the celica only has 130k on it

dunno why it started knocking

damn the bad luck if only it was an r series engine

Made It! burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd's Avatar
    burnyd has been to an annual Dragon Meet! burnyd has donated to the forums!

another hooptie!@
    2012 Jeep Wrangler
    1993 Mr2 Turbo

Originally Posted by vangls14
    just because you want to be "different". Why not just take that mentality a couple steps forward and get yourself a Pontiac Aztek?

Images

You could snag a 5sfe for pretty damn cheap though, but it must be irratating.

got one already

hooptie my ass, im building this thing for someone else so im being given funding

after i get this whole engine thing done theres only a few things left

fender
    cf trim
    trunk hinges
    windsheild.........insurance = free
    visors
    1 mud flap
    tune up stuff

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco geebes is a splendid one to behold geebes is a splendid one to behold geebes is a splendid one to behold geebes is a splendid one to behold geebes is a splendid one to behold geebes is a splendid one to behold geebes is a splendid one to behold geebes's Avatar

Images

Light blues!
    Right, Brilliant, Cheers!

man.. that thing is haggard. if it were any other car and not a celica i'd say don't even bother.. but i have a softspot for those cars so good job!

1991 Celica GT-S -awaiting swap...

2010 Subaru Impreza 2.5i -Daily

Got to love the vert. looks nice!

at this point i could set fire to it

That'd be a nice insurance claim. You buy too many cars man! I got my new 5S for $800 and it came with both manifolds, wiring harness and all the accessories still on it.
    1990 GTS - Currently under the knife to be DD again.
    1990 GT - Currently being parted out. Let me know what you need

just dropped car off

motor should be there this afternoon

im going junking later

so yeah got a blue fender, exact same color somehow that was mostly undamaged (cept the area behind the coner light, i can bang it out)

also got a trunk hinge for it as well, i still need the driver side though

going back tomarrow to go get cf trim, found a rear ended 92 im gonna be grabbing parts off of

also found a mint shape 84 gts, i dunno why its there, im getting the dash, seats and misc parts off of it.

already took some goodies from it

i should get the vert back in 2-4 days, then im putting 4 new tires on and gutting the cat, and fixing exaust leak while im at it

Mobtown Graphics
    out of my mind... back later
    Ajilon will become famous soon enough Ajilon's Avatar

Images

man I wanna go on a junkyard crawl!

It's been awhile. I need meh fix!

Thread Information