CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

^ hey wassup cego man :wave:

allgencelica.com

Check it out...

good prices on lighting, and gauges, as well as others

http://www.procarparts.com/store-mod...32&modelID=179

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*SALE*turbo parts for 5sfe:

let's eat lburner has a spectacular aura about lburner has a spectacular aura about lburner's Avatar
    lburner has donated to the forums!

Last edited by lburner; 12-06-2006 at 01:52 AM.

1985 Celica GT-S

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh's Avatar
    Cavanagh has donated to the forums!

Images

Great thread guys! this thread helps me all the time.
    2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS

well i don't know if there are any other Utah celica owners around but Wasatch Celicas has its own website up and runing. its still under construction but its a nice place to post up any events that may be coming up. we are always looking for new members. no matter what year of celica or how modded or not your celica is. we welcome all to join up.

www.wasatchcelicas.com

Mobtown Graphics
    out of my mind... back later
    Ajilon will become famous soon enough Ajilon's Avatar

Images

Don't know if anyone posted this link, but I ran across it this morning

Trade motion

Celica Club UK, mainly caters for NA celicas:

www.celica-club.co.uk

UK GT4 Owners Club, for all things with boost:

www.gt4oc.net

Sorry if either are reposts, couldnt see them with a scan through the lists.

www.gt4rc.com

my personal site, a work in progress.
    -Dustin

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco geebes is a splendid one to behold geebes is a splendid one to behold geebes is a splendid one to behold geebes is a splendid one to behold geebes is a splendid one to behold geebes is a splendid one to behold geebes is a splendid one to behold geebes's Avatar

Images

Quote Originally Posted by maxaud
    www.gt4rc.com

Very cool Dustin, that site is very well put together. You kick ass, its official.
    Right, Brilliant, Cheers!

eh, I'm still missing some pages but it's getting there. It's actually just one page made to look like more so it loads quickly. It will also set cookies so when you go somewhere and click back it should bring you back to the tab you were on. The gallery pages are sperate and are still a work in progress. You can enlarge a picture and then click and drag it to move it around. Use your arrow keys to move from one picture to the next.

We need to meet up sometime. I'm not sure when I will be in Spokane next though. I was there on Saturday for the drift event at the Newport Cinemas.
    -Dustin

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco geebes is a splendid one to behold geebes is a splendid one to behold geebes is a splendid one to behold geebes is a splendid one to behold geebes is a splendid one to behold geebes is a splendid one to behold geebes is a splendid one to behold geebes's Avatar

Images

I was there on Saturday for the drift event at the Newport Cinemas.
    I miss out on all the cool shit around here, damnit!

possibly the last event of the season also. They can no longer rent that lot. If you know of any large lots that can be used let me know.
    -Dustin

Images

There are a lot of empty lots in the spokane industrial park area i'm sure you could use.

On the OT

I like www.partznet.com -conicely toyota, a dealership that gives really good discounts typically.

Also www.horsepowerfreaks.com -horsepower freaks in portland or...really cool place, great service, good prices.

zuoom

Talking CelicaSG.org

hi guys, first post here.

knew about this place from NC.org (http://www.newcelica.org/)

love the archive files plus those tech manual you have. uber stuff, and great reference to us.

anyway, i'm from CelicaSG. http://www.celicasg.org/

would be coming back here for more reading, as per NC.org.

regards,.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix's Avatar
    Mafix has been to an annual Dragon Meet!

I will miss you, my friend.
    371whp, 355 ft/lbs w/ 46mm pre-turbo restrictor.
    2400lbs w/ 10.5 slicks on all 4 corners.

Hey

A project i have been working on. Lots of 5th Generation information etc.

http://www.st18x.com

Ryan
    Ride: '91 ST185 GT-Four RC

www.gt4rc.com

new design, criticism would be appreciated.
    -Dustin

http://www.toyotacelicaonline.com/index.htm
    this site helped me a lot before i found c-tech.
    ill post more links later
    custom short ram intake
    54mm throttle body
    TB coolant bypass
    STI 8mm wires
    NGK plugs
    advanced timing
    ebay header
    no cat
    lowered 1.5" (eibach sportlines)
    KYB GR2 shocks/struts

cylinder head progress:
    1.disassembled and cleaned
    2.milled .050"
    3.valve guides ground flush.
    4.intake diverters knife-edged.
    5.ported and polished
    6.3 angle valve job
    coming: acid ported intake manifold. cams eventually.

Images

new design, criticism would be appreciated.
    Not gonna lie, the old one was by far cooler...but I think this one is really cool though too...good work mayn.

The old one was definately quicker loading.
    It was only one page that used some javascript to make it look life more and then it set cookies to remember what tabs you were on.
    It was just not as easy to update and didn't allow for any involvement from visitors.
    The new Wordpress platform allows me to continue to add content which also helps in search engines.
    -Dustin

Images

^ Thats good, It still looks great! If its easier, why not?

toyotacelicas.com
    Very active celica web site
    Celica Driver
    lists almost every ebay post for celicas very helpful

Default My homepage

My Toyota Celica GT FOUR ST205 homepage www.gtfour.dk

All GT FOUR owners are welcome to signup.

Thread Information