CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default Anyone want to try for a magazine spot?

DSport magazine is taking submissions for cover cars. I figure someone on here might want to take a shot and send some photos in.
    Send your shots to: inbox@hardmediainc.com

It would be pretty sweet to see a celica in a magazine.

Hmmm

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    I was deaf, sore and majorly pissed off

How bout a Celica Supra?

The submissions are on you guys. It's just a magazine I'm subscribed to, wanted to pass along the possiblility of making it into a magazine. Would be awesome to see anyone's car off here. So do it.

find pat and get him this link he has been in mags before so it could work
    John
    90 Celica All-Trac, SOLD

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Doowstados will become famous soon enough Doowstados will become famous soon enough

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Funkycheeze View Post
    How bout a Celica Supra?
    This. Probably a hell of a lot more likely than any other Celica except maybe a show car condition 1st gen.
    - Dustin J.

1991 Toyota Celica GT

I threw Princess into the hat. Those pics of her playing in the snow... Plus some others.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco celica9303 is on a distinguished road celica9303's Avatar

Images

Good luck John!
    - Shadow's Army - Topless Decoy -

Originally Posted by The Captain
    I own the car because I didn't want to be like everybody else.

Originally Posted by Shadowlife25
    It's like you have a Sock Monster, but it has acquired a taste for car parts instead.......
    project Topless Decoy: now undecided

ill buy it if you get the cover captain
    R.I.P Cherry Bomb (1990 Celica ST)

They call me Hadoken because im DOWN RIGHT FIERCE

Good luck to those who entered. I look forward to unveiling a celica in the magazines to come!

Quote Originally Posted by grimmythereaper View Post
    ill buy it if you get the cover captain
    Thanks!

I've only gotten the canned reply...

Good luck John. I think you've got a good chance.
    Mike
    92 All Trac-Daily Driver

Thread Information