CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default 3sgte swap to 4th gen gt?!?!

Possible? Is there such a swap, I couldent find anything on a 3sgte swap out of an all-trac to a gt 87. Would I have to convert to awd, is this possible, would I need the alltrac tranny and jst not connect the rwd , and just leave it fwd, or will my tranny from the 87 gt bolt right up, drop me some info homies and dont say wrong thred cuz I predict some fabrication...so yeah haha. :duh:
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
    - Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2908224/1

CelicaTech Supporter TheNefariousOne is a glorious beacon of light TheNefariousOne is a glorious beacon of light TheNefariousOne is a glorious beacon of light TheNefariousOne is a glorious beacon of light TheNefariousOne is a glorious beacon of light
    TheNefariousOne has donated to the forums!

Read the "Thinking about swapping? READ HERE FIRST." Thread in the FI forum. All the info you're looking for is in there. The swap into your car would be similar to a swap into a 5th or 6th gen GT/GT-S

ty bunches
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
    - Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2908224/1

I let PearlJammzz run The Dragon in 14.7 andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy's Avatar
    andy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! andy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. andy helped get Play's clutch job done. andy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

yeah, what engine is in there again? a 2se or something, it should bolt in to any chassis with s series block.

Shadow's Minion Army - member #2

Originally Posted by vafalla
    No, I'm still gay. I like the ladies too.

Thread Information