CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default 5sfe dyno sheet?

Does anyone know where to find or have a dyno sheet for a stock or bolt on modded 5sfe? I cant seem to find one anywhere!

local CTech member vip09 supplied me with this chart in an earlier post

Made It! burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd's Avatar
    burnyd has been to an annual Dragon Meet! burnyd has donated to the forums!

theres no way thats a 5sfte setup.. they usualy make more power than that.... pressure 2 on the board made like 220whp but it was off of a ct27... 5sftes with a ct26 usually make anywere from 160whp - 180whp Depending on the setup intercooler, boost etc..But if you search in forced induction I believe there are a few dyno maps on there.
    2012 Jeep Wrangler
    1993 Mr2 Turbo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by vangls14
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    just because you want to be "different". Why not just take that mentality a couple steps forward and get yourself a Pontiac Aztek?

Quote Originally Posted by burnyd
    theres no way thats a 5sfte setup.. they usualy make more power than that.... pressure 2 on the board made like 220whp but it was off of a ct27... 5sftes with a ct26 usually make anywere from 160whp - 180whp Depending on the setup intercooler, boost etc..But if you search in forced induction I believe there are a few dyno maps on there.
    if you had READ the OP's question, he wasnt asking for a 5sfTe dyno, he asked for a 5SFE.
    those runs look like a very well running, and probably intake+exhaust 5sfe.
    mine made ~115whp and 128ftlbs with just an injen short ram intake.

click
    for the specs of my 5sfte

Made It! burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd's Avatar
    burnyd has been to an annual Dragon Meet! burnyd has donated to the forums!

woops my fault lol...... there is no t there!
    2012 Jeep Wrangler
    1993 Mr2 Turbo

Originally Posted by vangls14
    just because you want to be "different". Why not just take that mentality a couple steps forward and get yourself a Pontiac Aztek?

She lives!!!

And now thrives. Took 3 years and an embarrassing amount of money, but tooooooooootally worth it

i like this one

http://www.mr2ownersclub.com/mr2reco...o/ckrishen.jpg

and people say that the 5sfe doesn't respond to mods...
    2005 C200 Kompressor sport
    K&N Filter, HKS 2.5" throttle pipe, Apexi WS2 Muffler, DIY Voltage Stabilizer, Intrax lowering springs, H&R rear 19mm sway bar, EBC redstuff pads, EBC 13" front rotors, Stop Tech front brake lines, VDO Boost gauge @ 7psi, Greddy Iridium Plugs, Sprintbooster
    On the way:HKS FCD's (12psi), Remus testpipe (2ndary cat), vortech 2:1 FMU

my blog:

Thread Information