CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
    kinkinkin321

Question Hey who does good Dyno tuning?

Hey Fellas

I was thinking of getting a dyno tune after i do 3 inch exhast
    i live near geelong and was wondering who does dyno tuning and knows the 3sgte \i just dont wanna pay someone who has not had exerience with this motor

it would have to be an awd dyno what sort of dollars per hour af i looking at

And Cheers to all of ya that have helped me in the other questions
    i decided that the exhaust was more important that 17's so that will be first
    http://www.celicatech.com/forums/new...ewthread&f=49#

Classique71

Kinkin - Im from colac - so you know

Im getitng my gt4 dyno tuned by wolf in Melbourne ( makers of the wolf EMS aftermarket ecu )

If you can hang off for a little while - the guys they outsorce their AWD dyno tuning will have experience with Gt4's - as mines having to go back again for its final power tune at the end of this month i hope .. Ive had their ECU installed on my monster. they will also have a refernece pint to work with on what they should do - as they have already mapped mine with standard and aftermarket ECu on dyno graph

ill get the name of the people who do the tuning for you next time i talk to them ..

I dont think anyone in geelong has an AWD dyno or 3sgte experience - outside of Daltons maybe - though they are more rotor heads

Member -==L=a=N=c=E==- is on a distinguished road -==L=a=N=c=E==-'s Avatar

Queensland Australia! Ozzie Ozzie Ozzie Oi Oi Oi

There is nothing in particular about the GT4 that is any different from any other 4cylinder turbo car out there.

Also, let it be known that your AWD gt4 can be turned to FWD for a short time for dyno runs. So that helps when finding a dyno.
    Pure ST185 GT-Four goodness, non swapper

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Classique71

nods - via that selector thing on the E series box - though be advised DONT TRY A POWER RUN in this mode - youll kill your box quicker than you can say "Oh shit !"

they are only designed to handle FWD only for short periods - ie towing + such

Jaemus

also according to some other stuff i was reading in FI - you wouldnt get full power that way anyway

Classique71

Oh i forgot - if you have an St205 box like myself and jaemus - you cant swap to FWD mode anyway - This was removed in the update to make way for larger transfer case innards ( stronger ) i believe

Jaemus

yeah
    in the manual its all like - just dont tow it with any wheels on the ground, alright?

Member -==L=a=N=c=E==- is on a distinguished road -==L=a=N=c=E==-'s Avatar

Queensland Australia! Ozzie Ozzie Ozzie Oi Oi Oi

if youw ant it to be towed, then it has to be on a flat bed.If they do tow your car the wrong way, you can sue them for negligence.

But yeah.
    Pure ST185 GT-Four goodness, non swapper

Thread Information