CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

my silver came as a factory color, too. i have a picture of it somewhere that my uncle took when he bought the car back in 1990. i guess it was an option or something, not sure of the color code, its not printed on the firewall, either. i do know it came from the show room like that. i have never seen another one with that as the original color, either.

anyone?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1991 Celica GT-S -awaiting swap...

2010 Subaru Impreza 2.5i -Daily

Captain Lone Dragon Slayer... Carolina91GT-S has a spectacular aura about Carolina91GT-S has a spectacular aura about Carolina91GT-S has a spectacular aura about Carolina91GT-S's Avatar
    Carolina91GT-S has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Carolina91GT-S has donated to the forums!

Hi everyone, I know this is a sticky thread but I have to make my first post here, sorry. Where can I get a rear spoiler like the one on the black car shown in the picture to illustrate the "92’-93’ Hatchback Tail Lights"? The one piece high arch?

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDRFT
    Thanks for the Sticky guys!

I'll redo the interior section, I might break it up to be a bit more user frendly. They look really close to the GT-S seats. Just looks like different material.

Do you know what they came out of joey? Looks like an alltrac since it has what looks to be a boost gauge in the cluster.

Also is the door light in the kick panel on JDM celicas?
    They are the same as the GT-S/GT4 seats except that they are cloth, all seats as well as the door inserts. They could have come from a Jap/Euro GT-i or a GT4.

As for the door light, yes its there too (mine still working )

BTW, the GT-i came with the 90’-93’ ST185/184 USDM bumper in some countries.
    It seems to me that the bumper cover selection on the Celica was based on where the car would be sold. Closed bumpers covers for cold climates while the more open bumper covers where used in hot climates.. my car would work a lot hotter if it had been sold with the USDM AT180 bumper

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

92 ST182 Euro/JDM Spec
    2nd Gen 3S-GE

LIKE A ROLL OF TOILET PAPER LIFE GOES FASTER NEAR THE END

Senior Member cs363 is a glorious beacon of light cs363 is a glorious beacon of light cs363 is a glorious beacon of light cs363 is a glorious beacon of light cs363 is a glorious beacon of light

Default JDM Celica Seats

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDRFT
    Thanks for the Sticky guys!

I'll redo the interior section, I might break it up to be a bit more user frendly. They look really close to the GT-S seats. Just looks like different material.

Do you know what they came out of joey? Looks like an alltrac since it has what looks to be a boost gauge in the cluster.

Also is the door light in the kick panel on JDM celicas?

These seats are identical to mine, '91 GT4 RC model I think this trim colour scheme is unique to the RC model.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh's Avatar
    Cavanagh has donated to the forums!

Images

Wow, i cant believe i missed this, even as a sticky! Great job Philly! I have another 1 piece spoiler coupe picture if interested. Seems like not alot of people have them, when i thought most coupes did...

Here ya go!
    2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS

OEM RC Foglights... check em out:

Not my car but still worthy of mentioning.

90 Celica Alltrac
    2002 Celica GT
    2006 Audi A3 2.0T

i was looking all around around and on the toyota site and didnt see the color of my car.

Does anyone know where I can get this spoiler imported to Australia and would it fit my ST184 SX coupe? Cheers.

Senior Member jaydog82 is on a distinguished road

Default i have a 1 piece spoiler for the coupe

this is a one piece spoiler for the coupe that i did not see on this thread .

Do you have pics of when the light was still in the spoiler?

no, but i still have the light and tonight i can put it in and take some pics. the light is about 4" long by 2" tall with 2 bulbs.

Why did you take it out? If it had a light, that is the factory 3 piece spoiler
    -2006 Nissan Sentra SE-R
    [Ryan] 2:40 pm: I saw that one but I want to make one my own... lol. And a pic of andy on my leg would make all the girls jealous, good idea

[Murgatroy] 2:41 pm: Yeah, but sitting crosslegged to masturbate would just be kinda creepy.
    Shadow's Minion army - member #1

sorry 4" long by 1" tall.
    ST165

JDM engine and new turbo. SPEC stage 2 clutch,walbro 255lph fuel pump, AEM dry flow filter and custom 3" straight intake, 3" ausie DP, upgraded HE and heat wrapped ST165 WTA IC, 8mm magnacore wires, speedsorce solid motor mounts, ASI Aluminum RAD, 2micron second oil filter kit, prosport EGT-BOOST-WB O2 gauges, all new: seals/gaskets/belts/hoses/ Water Pump/ Timing belt kit, Rebuilt half shafts, new drive shaft u-joints, new control bushings, cleaned and balanced injectors,

While it may be off a gt-s, it is still a factory spoiler that was molded together. Not rare..
    -2006 Nissan Sentra SE-R
    [Ryan] 2:40 pm: I saw that one but I want to make one my own... lol. And a pic of andy on my leg would make all the girls jealous, good idea

[Murgatroy] 2:41 pm: Yeah, but sitting crosslegged to masturbate would just be kinda creepy.
    Shadow's Minion army - member #1

no its not, the light looks nothing like the light from the 3 piece spoilers. the light from my spoiler went between the deck lid and the spoiler, also the tips that mold down on the body are not the same length as a 3 piece spoiler.
    ST165

JDM engine and new turbo. SPEC stage 2 clutch,walbro 255lph fuel pump, AEM dry flow filter and custom 3" straight intake, 3" ausie DP, upgraded HE and heat wrapped ST165 WTA IC, 8mm magnacore wires, speedsorce solid motor mounts, ASI Aluminum RAD, 2micron second oil filter kit, prosport EGT-BOOST-WB O2 gauges, all new: seals/gaskets/belts/hoses/ Water Pump/ Timing belt kit, Rebuilt half shafts, new drive shaft u-joints, new control bushings, cleaned and balanced injectors,

oh and the light looked dumb
    ST165

now you guys have me second guessing my self, whatever. i don't care if it is a molded 3-piece, in my opinion it is the best looking spoiler for the coupe.
    ST165

I'm not denying that it looks good.... i just don't think it was originally a coupe wing. The light will let us know i think.

Is there a way you can kindof rig up the light the way it was for the picture?

yeah I'll try to get it done.
    ST165

here it is. i found the break light on a aftermarket site, so my spoiler is most likely something custom.

the light says that it is from (sierra products).
    ST165

Thanx for thatt phillydrft im from australia i have a black 93 celica wrc model

Quote Originally Posted by hungstar View Post
    Thanx for thatt phillydrft im from australia i have a black 93 celica wrc model

This is a WRC.

yehh KM my celica says its a limited edition model which is WRC.
    but im confused cause like when i go to buy parts for my car they say we dont see WRC but we have SX so are they the same??

Mustang Crew Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of
    Grot has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Grot has donated to the forums! Grot helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Grot helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

You have an RC or CS. It is inspired by the WRC car, but does not go by that name.

You have AWD and a Turbo engine correct?

Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    And I had a mullet to prove it.

Originally Posted by BabyBear
    Ive decided youre gay.

Good day.

HEY grot um i dont think its an RC or CS because its not AWD nor does it have a turbo engine. so what do u think i got??

Thread Information