CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default bongs volk wheel that he sold with pix on another celica....

here is the wheels bong sold to another guy on nc.org, he put them on the other day and took pics here they are....such awesome wheels.

to be honest toy celi you have no taste, those wheels are awesome......bong should of never sold...this guy is very happy and love's them. they look nice

Are they TE37's? Thats what im looking at getting on my 91 GT-Four RC. They do look good on that 7 gen.
    Ride: '91 ST185 GT-Four RC

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Stinger
    Are they TE37's? Thats what im looking at getting on my 91 GT-Four RC. They do look good on that 7 gen.
    they even looking better on a 5th gen

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco 19celica90 is on a distinguished road 19celica90's Avatar

Images

damn! JDM tight!

Quote Originally Posted by Toy_Celi
    ehh, i dont like the color, and those lugnuts SCREAM rice.....
    If they are the Ray's forged aluminums, like the set in front of me on my dining room table, then they couldn't be further from cheesey rice. They only have a Yen price on the package...14,175 of them, to be exact. As for TE37s, pure style AND functionality.
    "The strategic adversary is fascism... the fascism in us all, in our heads and in our everyday behavior, the fascism that causes us to love power, to desire the very thing that dominates and exploits us."
    Michel Foucault

Formerly itsoktosmokev8s Mr. Babb is on a distinguished road Mr. Babb's Avatar
    Mr. Babb has donated to the forums! Mr. Babb helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

I personally think they are a little small for the 7gc but they are def nice wheels

Featuring Chaos, the Wendigo Celica Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy's Avatar
    Murgatroy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Murgatroy has donated to the forums! Murgatroy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Murgatroy helped get Play's clutch job done. Murgatroy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Murgatroy helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Cleaned.

Keep it as such.

I have always loved the TE37s.

Personally I thought they looked better on Bong's car.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yoda for President

Chaos `90 Celica

Harmony `13 Mustang

Originally Posted by Tallahassee
    Thank God for Rednecks!

Originally Posted by Vince
    Bullshit asshole, no one likes the tuna here!

Originally Posted by Murg's Wife
    Don't touch naked people!

Driving Miss Daisy VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ's Avatar
    VikingJZ has been to an annual Dragon Meet! VikingJZ has donated to the forums! VikingJZ helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. VikingJZ helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

Bong's car was so sexy with those. Regardless, they're great rims.
    --Aaron
    1976 Toyota Celica GT 5MT//2007 Honda Civic//Skateboard

I personally think they looked better on the vert, but they go pretty well on this celica. I like how he did the blue lugs, usually I HATE colored lugs, but this guy pulled it off real nicely. I dont think it would have had the same effect with any other wheel

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light
    celica91gts has donated to the forums!

Images

i dislike blue lugs

--------Shadow's Minion army - member #4---------

I let PearlJammzz run The Dragon in 14.7 andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy's Avatar
    andy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! andy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. andy helped get Play's clutch job done. andy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

omfg hotttt!!!!! i wants um.

Shadow's Minion Army - member #2

Originally Posted by vafalla
    No, I'm still gay. I like the ladies too.

they look sexy. however, i think whats throwing everyone off is the "tucked" look. i'd personally throw some spacers to make it flush
    ^Ted^

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh's Avatar
    Cavanagh has donated to the forums!

Images

^agreed, and i have a huge pet peeve of 7th gens w/o spoilers!
    2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS

Quote Originally Posted by celica91gts
    i dislike blue lugs
    where as I'd normally agree, I think they went very well on this celica, they set it off. If it had regular chrome lugs, it just wouldnt have the same effect or appeal.

As for the tucked look, I kinda like it, I dont know if I'd like them better as they are or if they were flush

Quote Originally Posted by Cavanagh
    ^agreed, and i have a huge pet peeve of 7th gens w/o spoilers!
    it does have a fin, and usually they dont look good without a spoiler, it does look pretty good with the fin

I'll be the little spoon KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey's Avatar
    KoreanJoey has been to an annual Dragon Meet! KoreanJoey has donated to the forums! KoreanJoey helped get Play's clutch job done. KoreanJoey helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. KoreanJoey helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

OMG I wish I had the money to buy TE37s...

I'll live with the SSRs though.

OR Call: 1-877-810-7067
    -Part of the Mod Team-
    Joey; Turning Ricers into Racers, one convert at a time.

Originally Posted by MCcelica
    Joey wins this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Denver_whiteST185
    they look sexy. however, i think whats throwing everyone off is the "tucked" look. i'd personally throw some spacers to make it flush
    you are right on that. some spacers would bring it out for a better look.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Slider will become famous soon enough Slider will become famous soon enough Slider's Avatar

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    Cleaned.

Keep it as such.

I have always loved the TE37s.

Personally I thought they looked better on Bong's car.
    True true, even though the rims have been around for a while, I never get sick of seeing them.

'90 Celica GT
    '95 Miata

maybe whats throwin everyone off is the scraped lip? He also should get a side skirt that runs with it better, it doesnt look right with the front and back bumper sticking out, but not the skirts

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Slider will become famous soon enough Slider will become famous soon enough Slider's Avatar

Images

It looks good, it just needs some spacers, especially in the rear. Looks like the 7th gens were also plagued with the rear wheels being drawn inward just like the 5th gens.

'90 Celica GT
    '95 Miata

Thread Information