CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default **My Exhaust Video**

Heres a video of my celica, it was night so you cant really see anything. Its ok its all about the sound. Tell me what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rDy-srS788

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

little bit ricey for me.. but since im a fan of v-8s dont listen to me.

mine btw
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqPWcQh3uK8

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light
    celica91gts has donated to the forums!

Images

sounds nice to me. deep. what kind of exhaust do you have? if custom what kind of muffler and how big is the piping?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

--------Shadow's Minion army - member #4---------

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light celica91gts is a glorious beacon of light
    celica91gts has donated to the forums!

Images

lol, no celica can sounds like ur truck kittah

--------Shadow's Minion army - member #4---------

Made It! burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd is a glorious beacon of light burnyd's Avatar
    burnyd has been to an annual Dragon Meet! burnyd has donated to the forums!

:lolgay:
    2012 Jeep Wrangler
    1993 Mr2 Turbo

Originally Posted by vangls14
    just because you want to be "different". Why not just take that mentality a couple steps forward and get yourself a Pontiac Aztek?

Driving Miss Daisy VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ's Avatar
    VikingJZ has been to an annual Dragon Meet! VikingJZ has donated to the forums! VikingJZ helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. VikingJZ helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

Me no like GM but truck sound BA. PSSST FTW.

And the Celica sounds better than a Hawnduh
    --Aaron
    1976 Toyota Celica GT 5MT//2007 Honda Civic//Skateboard

Mods are listed on the description. Of course it wont sound like a V-8. Thanks for the compliments. By the way it was between 2-5k RPM.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh's Avatar
    Cavanagh has donated to the forums!

Images

Not bad.....
    2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS

Quote Originally Posted by Neutered Kittah

mine btw

im a cummins guy but sounds great!

celica sounds good too, what exhaust do you have?

Originally Posted by geebes
    You put some GOD damn wheels on that car!!!!

The Notorious P.I.G.
    Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho's Avatar
    Hookecho has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Hookecho has donated to the forums! Hookecho helped get Play's clutch job done. Hookecho helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

not bad.

"Pain and despair, damage and beatings, they don't end the world. The world ends when you're dead. You've got more punishment in store. Until then, stand it like a man and give some back".

Custom Exhaust
    2.5" Piping (crush)
    Vibrant Resonator
    Ebay Muffler
    Stock Header

not bad not bad, i need to put a resonator or something on ma car despretly, i just put the Surewin header on, n then 2.5 crush to the Monza cat back and it sounds like complete ass rattles inside the muffler n sounds like a civic tin can fart can haha....

Question would i be better off going with some kind of resonator..or putting a hi flow cat on ?

Quote Originally Posted by Neutered Kittah

mine btw
    dude you blew the camera....

what does the resonator do? just make it louder?, i think ill stick with go with the high flow cat since i have to pass emissions here

Originally Posted by geebes
    You put some GOD damn wheels on that car!!!!

Driving Miss Daisy VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ's Avatar
    VikingJZ has been to an annual Dragon Meet! VikingJZ has donated to the forums! VikingJZ helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. VikingJZ helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

You should smoke your tail lights and add a three piece spoiler
    --Aaron
    1976 Toyota Celica GT 5MT//2007 Honda Civic//Skateboard

Thread Information