CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default diffrences in body panel?

So i orderd a GT coupe rear liecense plate panel, got it in same day it was shipped. The guy was amazing i got it for 60 bucks SHIPPED. And the guy used fedex. The only thing i noticed is a crack at the top, im going to have the guy who paints the panel bondo the crack or something. Its not very noticable, just a tiny bit anoying.

Anyways the panel seems to be alot more durable then the one i currently have on my car. The one i have on my car feels like a plastic/fiberglass mixture of some sort i dunno. This one feels like pure metal. Anyone have some insight?

Pics would certainly help...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ill take some pics in a little bit, but do you know what material is used to make the 5th gen celica gt rear body panel?

The back panel is the same metal used for the rest of the body panels. Are you talking about a a fascia piece on the outside between the lights, or the structural back panel?
    ra·tion·al·ize /ˈræʃənlˌaɪz, ˈræʃnlˌaɪz/ Show Spelled [rash-uh-nl-ahyz, rash-nl-ahyz] Show IPA verb, -ized, -iz·ing.
    –verb (used with object)
    1. to ascribe (one's acts, opinions, etc.) to causes that superficially seem reasonable and valid but that actually are unrelated to the true, possibly unconscious and often less creditable or agreeable causes.

Quote Originally Posted by T-spoon
    The back panel is the same metal used for the rest of the body panels. Are you talking about a a fascia piece on the outside between the lights, or the structural back panel?
    The rear finish panel where you put the license plate on a 5th generation coupe.

Yeah, saw what you meant just after I asked the question, but got tied up doing other things so didn't get a chance to look into it more.
    ra·tion·al·ize /ˈræʃənlˌaɪz, ˈræʃnlˌaɪz/ Show Spelled [rash-uh-nl-ahyz, rash-nl-ahyz] Show IPA verb, -ized, -iz·ing.
    –verb (used with object)
    1. to ascribe (one's acts, opinions, etc.) to causes that superficially seem reasonable and valid but that actually are unrelated to the true, possibly unconscious and often less creditable or agreeable causes.

Thread Information