CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
    DrPaine

Default 7th Generation Celica 00-05 Maintenance Guide

Sorry for the inconvinience but everythingcelica.com is no longer available. I'll see what i can find to replace all the dead links.

Thanks!
    -James

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by James D.
    Sorry for the inconvinience but everythingcelica.com is no longer available. I'll see what i can find to replace all the dead links.

Thanks!
    -James

I have had all those pdf's now for some time.. I could/would 'donate' them to this site. Also, how does one go about accessing the bgb here?

mod: email me, and i'll ftp or sftp them to you.

ja.

you can PM ChrisD, i believe he takes care of PDF files

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

He has not written me back.. I'd like to give this prompt attention, since sharing knowledge is beyond priceless, y'know

ja.

JoeyOwen

I Used To Be A Ecelica Member But For Some Reason They Close Down The Site And Got Reopen As A "registered Users Site".
    I Have Some Of The Pdf You Have Posted Here... Let Me Know If U Want Me To Upload Them Or Send Them Somewhere...
    Jo!

Welcome to the board, PM me and i'll give you my email, you can send them to me of you dont mind

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by dontmaytagme
    He has not written me back.. I'd like to give this prompt attention, since sharing knowledge is beyond priceless, y'know

ja.
    I wrote you back on June 9/05:

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisD

Indeed I do handle the PDF's.

That would be awesome if you had them to donate! how would you like to send them over? Possible to email? MSN?

cdittrick@hotmail.com is my msn username.
    I'm still happy to get these online any time!
    1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp

1994 ST205 WRC

Darn it. Wednesday. This Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisD
    I wrote you back on June 9/05:
    I'm still happy to get these online any time!
    Geesh.. Sorry for the wait. I've posted the pdf's that I have in a different post.. perhaps you want it to be sticky? The article will, or rather should be, available for sometime.. however, as I am due to graduate in December.. I think the Powers that Be will remove my account and the files by then.. I'll look into hosting them somewhere else as well. Cheers..

ja.

Dude I can provide you an FTP account you can upload these up to my server and we can host them here. No need to have them somewhere else.

email me at admin@celicatech.com, or qwst_rcjones@msn.com or send me a PM here and Ill get it set up for you.

Luni
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.

Thread Information