CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What is..?

Default What is..?

What is that stupid popup on this forum that keeps coming up (at least at work where there is no pop up blocker really..) that says userbars.com and asks you for a name and password. It's uber annoying, what's it for?

what are you on? and can I have some?

celicatech has never opened a popup for me, and i just tested it in opera, firefox, and IE

unless there is a flash advertiser that hasn't rotated in the banner, I don't see how you get this userbars.com popup.

maybe you have spyware?
    1992/ST185

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

funny little note:

userbars.com resolves to 127.0.0.1
    whatever you see in that popup, comes off a webserver on your local machine
    1992/ST185

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I gots the V-TEC y0! hyoctane will become famous soon enough hyoctane's Avatar
    hyoctane has donated to the forums!

Images

I have never had a problem with any popups on this site... Download this, scan your computer and let us know what you found (it deletes spyware, its free and lots of people use it) --> http://www.download.com/3000-2144-10045910.html
    '08 Acura TSX | K24A2 | 6-speed

-Special Needs Member-

you have spyware on your computer, CTech doesnt have any pop ups.

Quote Originally Posted by 2kSnakEater
    you have spyware on your computer, CTech doesnt have any pop ups.
    Agreed...have never had a problem ............. here

Well it's a work computer so w/e.

And the wierd thing is that it only happens on C-Tech. Nowhere else...that's why I thought it had something to do with it.

Oh well, thanks guys.

I'll be the little spoon KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey's Avatar
    KoreanJoey has been to an annual Dragon Meet! KoreanJoey has donated to the forums! KoreanJoey helped get Play's clutch job done. KoreanJoey helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. KoreanJoey helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

go to www.trendmicro.com if you want to run a free virus and spyware search.

OR Call: 1-877-810-7067
    -Part of the Mod Team-
    Joey; Turning Ricers into Racers, one convert at a time.

Originally Posted by MCcelica
    Joey wins this thread.

The Notorious P.I.G.
    Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho's Avatar
    Hookecho has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Hookecho has donated to the forums! Hookecho helped get Play's clutch job done. Hookecho helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

spyware

"Pain and despair, damage and beatings, they don't end the world. The world ends when you're dead. You've got more punishment in store. Until then, stand it like a man and give some back".

Quote Originally Posted by KoreanJoey
    go to www.trendmicro.com if you want to run a free virus and spyware search.
    works wonders. I like it and have used this a lot in my line of work.

2004 Acura RSX
    2009 Toyota Rav4 Sport

adaware, spybot. gets em every time.

Thread Information