CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
    Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Default EVO magazine: GT4 review

I've had this one for a while.

1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1994 ST205 WRC
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

...to the topTop

good stuff chris

click
    for the specs of my 5sfte
     ...to the topTop

I'm assuming that its a UK based mag - 239bhp? Seems low, I was under the impression that it was 251 - could be the Jspec versions only had that. Also the 92-94 of the ST185? And 1990 the ST165? Now I know the 5th Gen was 90-93 here in the states, the UK really get cars that late?

...to the topTop

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Yeah 239 or so for the UK spec gt4's. JDM are a bit higher. The mentioning of the years are just errors written by some editor that didn't have the correct info at the time. Years were the same in UK and USA.
    1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp

1994 ST205 WRC

...to the topTop

Interesting what they say there. I subscribe to Evo, and usually they're bang on....

239 is what the spec says. 250 is more normal. Pretty sure they quoted the figure low so as not to hurt Supra sales.

They also reckon the one they tested (new) cracked 60 in 5.2 seconds. Hmmmm. Methinks that was a press special.....

Turbos go at 80K? Not really.
    Tyre wear isn't terrible. I've had 15-18K out of mine, and I drive pretty hard.
    And they totally neglected to mention the bit which *does* fail and costs. Superstruts...
    Project Noir underway
    Alfa V6 wagon still pulling like a train.
     ...to the topTop

Thread Information