CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
    celica4you997

Smile Finally... Headers For The Celica Family!!

Hey there Celica community, my name is Tuan Duke and I am a rep from SSAUTOCHROME.COM. I am setting this thread topic to find out how many people would like me to setup a gb for header for the 2.2L 5FSE celica. We are also in the process of producing header for the 1.6L and 1.8L celica also, so if you 1.6 and 1.8 owners are interested then please reply to this thread or email me. I need at least 30 buyers in order for me to set up this gb. If you are interested then leave a feedback in this thread and I'll keep track of it. Feel free to email if you have any questions. DINHHUYNH@SBCGLOBAL.NET. LOOKING FORWARD TO EXPANDING PERFORMANCE PARTS FOR THE CELICA COMMUNITIES

I will find you and I will kill you. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany's Avatar
    david in germany has donated to the forums! david in germany helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! david in germany helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon david in germany helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

First one!
    Interest in the 1.6, 4a-fe for the celica! If you would like to know the differencves with the corrola that you build vrs the celica, Here goes.
    The o2 bung is located down pipe (back side if the engine) vrs front on the manafold. (normaly this wouldn't be a problem but the celicas o2 wire is not long enough to connect a stock o2 sensor in this location.
    the pipe will need to between 8 and 10 inches longer to connect to the Cat. and an odd shape to pass over the crossmember.
    David
    BM Dubyou
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2009 118i Monaco Blue, 6 Speed Manual, Daily Driver
    2009 335i M Sport Saphire Black, 6 Speed Manual, (Cobb Tune) 370+hp, Alternate daily Driver
    2011 328i M sport, 6 Speed Manual, Titan Silver (wife's Car)
    No Automatics in this family!

topless is more fun! roman is on a distinguished road roman's Avatar

David, extending the wire on the O2 sensor is not rocket science

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I will find you and I will kill you. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany's Avatar
    david in germany has donated to the forums! david in germany helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! david in germany helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon david in germany helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

but if we don't need too...
    plus the o2 sensor for the corrola has a longer wire that is usable... but some parts guys behind the computer can't figure out how to order things that were not original to the car..
    so K.I.S.S. comes to play = Keep It Simple and Stupid :thefinger
    by the way I am the master of cut, sodier, and heat shrink!
    David
    BM Dubyou

2009 335i M Sport Saphire Black, 6 Speed Manual, (Cobb Tune) 370+hp, Alternate daily Driver

PICS? Dyno results?
    Tommy

"On the first roll 7 or 11 is a winner, any other time 11 is irrelevant and 7 is craps after you establish the point, the point being 4,5,6,8,9, or 10. 2,3 and 12s are only relevant on the first roll and theyíre craps, money gone but the dice stay, just cos I taught you the game donít mean you know how to play it and damn sure donít make you a hustler."

celica4you997

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy91GT
    PICS? Dyno results?
    Sorry no dyno sheet yet.

Here's the pix...

Images

how about the o2 positoned further down like I mentioned?
    Maby the mounting face split in 2 to reduce leaks?
    David
    BM Dubyou

celica4you997

Quote Originally Posted by david in germany
    how about the o2 positoned further down like I mentioned?
    Maby the mounting face split in 2 to reduce leaks?
    David

The o2 censor is actually located on the bottom of the flange not on one of the runner... it looks like it from the picture though, but it's not.

This thread should be closed because there is already a duplicate that has more posts/info.

-Dave
    "Mechanical engineers do it with less energy and greater efficiency."

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Hooligan
    This thread should be closed because there is already a duplicate that has more posts/info.
    my reply will be there...
    BM Dubyou

celica4you997

Quote Originally Posted by Hooligan

I was confused in whether to list this topic in either topic ( n/a or tuning) I would really appreciate if you kept this thread running so more people can view it.

hey celica4you997 do you some how make turbo header for the 5sfe engine..

Thread Information