CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
    torpedan

Default My Project Celica [56k = HA!!]

Not a lot to state right now. She is more of the side project currently but is being worked to the forefront as reserach and parts come into line.

The biggest hold up being i need to obtain a bonded title. I kinda got screwd on getting a clean title.

For the mean time though I might as well share the beuty of my Celica.

She stays beneath my Custom Tarp, Its totally rad.

TaDAhhh!!

Minor Ding, Was done while it was parked, I have a spare fender but the color doesnt match So it will look really hettot when it goes on.

Although there is a modest displacment bump intented to go with the 20R head i have. I also have gotten a holley carb as well as a holly intake manifold for the 20r head.

I love coupes. It looks like you have quite a bit of work to do but that is what make it fun. What are your plans for the car? It is nice to have another 2nd gen on this site.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for the people who don't drink. Because when they wake up in the morning, that's the best they will feel all day long." -- Frank Sinatra

torpedan

Quote Originally Posted by Hotwheelharmer
    I love coupes. It looks like you have quite a bit of work to do but that is what make it fun. What are your plans for the car? It is nice to have another 2nd gen on this site.
    The first Second Gen i purchased was actually not a coupe. It even ran and had a Ok interior and i Had a title too it. Just i liked the coupe so much more That when i had to start working on getting rid of the 5 cars i had at the time the coupe stayed.

Before sending the other car off to oblivion I did snag quite a few tihngs, one of which being a 22r motor.

My ultimate goal is to have her as a second optoins for my daily driver. Which its not to far off mechanically just cosmetically is a whole diffrent story. (When we purchased her we actually were able to start her the same day with a modest level of work even after she had been sitting for 4 years).

The interior is going to be the hardest part, given Its going to be done in increments well after the car already runs. I am definally going to look into upgrading the brakes, if i recall correctly the front disk are not even ventalated. The Brake booster still fucntions even but just about everything else brake wise needs to be replaced.

Rust wise She is fairly well off, only the two spots that i took pitures of.

CelicaTech Supporter Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold
    Trance4c has been to an annual Dragon Meet!

Images

That thing is perfect to be brought back! Wowa.. sick looking, I like it alot!

nice, to bad the 2nd gen is the ugliest celica ever

but other than that good job

but what alot of the 1st and 2nd gen guys do is a 22r block with a 20r head
    94 camry base 5speed, oil pump exploded
    87 yota truck, it runs, it's in beater phase but it's been mobile.
    85 celica gt-s @311k...22RTE will 2016 be the year Joe fixes the 3rd gen
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"U Shoulda bought a 3rd gen"

torpedan

Quote Originally Posted by 91stxman
    nice, to bad the 2nd gen is the ugliest celica ever

but other than that good job

but what alot of the 1st and 2nd gen guys do is a 22r block with a 20r head

Yeah I didnt mention that i Intened to do that to well in the previous post. I have the 20r that is in the celica and a 20r head that two of the plug holes are stripped.

Not a great picture of the head, but it works for me

ha nice pussy. Nice project car. Its in good shape like clayton said. That rust is very minimal. SHould be easy to grind right off. Good luck, keep us updated!

Religion has many gods. For this tribe, this is their God.
    **New and improved wavy effect!!

quite the project, best of luck man!

Thread Information