CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Arrow Design me a signature contest! with prizes!

Hey guys, I'd like to have a signature design contest. I will provide any pictures that you may need of my car (assuming the signature has my car in it).

After 2-3 weeks of submissions by forum members. I will post the desings up here for other forum members to vote on, I will have the design on a couple forums, add the votes together to decide the top 3, which I will cycle through every couple weeks or something.

1st place will win $3 and first signature appearance + bragging rights that come w/ first place. I know $3 isn't much but lets face it, I own a st185, I'm broke.

2nd place will win $2 and second signature appearance

3rd will win $1 and third postion of signature appearance.

I know the prizes aren't that good, and not very appealing but this is just for fun, and a way to test out your creativity. Maybe do it while your bored at work or school or home sick or something.

thanks, for the interest and hope to see a lot of desings submitted.

any questions, feel free to ask, any pictures also feel free to ask.

thanks. Take care.

Pics of my car are at http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...__007/st185rc/
    -Dustin

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean's Avatar
    Sean has donated to the forums! Sean helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! Sean helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon Sean helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Yawn, whats wrong with your current one?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Turbo 1990 Celica T3/T4 57 trim
    2007 Toyota Tundra DBL SR5 5.7 TRD
    2010 Lexus ISF PPE Headers JOE Z Exhaust K40 Radar
    2007 Range Rover Sport HSE

I don't know, I just wanted some more options and thought I'd see what other people could come up w/.
    -Dustin

moving to multimedia....

2004 Acura RSX
    2009 Toyota Rav4 Sport

Sorry... I got distracted... MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica's Avatar
    MCcelica has been to an annual Dragon Meet! MCcelica helped get Play's clutch job done. MCcelica helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Post some pics on here. I'll give it a go. Why not?
    Poena Hodie Vires Cras y Semper Fidelis Maximus

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    My coffee, without me, is useless. Without my coffee, I am useless. I must drink my coffee true.
    Shadows Army: Commanding Officer: Yoda Combat Regiment

<-- If it ain't rainin', we ain't trainin'.

same ill try it out

Thread Information