CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default 3SGTE TUrbo Manifold !!

WIch turbo manifold is the best between these 2 on ebay...cause im planning on doing a 3sgte swap with that manifold ....anyone knows also how much horse will it produce aprox?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=33632

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...519404369&rd=1

from what i can see they look identical. i would go with that first one, seller has more feedback and its cheaper so far.

Or stay with the stock manifold because its good up to 400+ whp.

Blowing Stereotypes, ya heard? Snafu Vanilla Ice gets more respect.. Snafu's Avatar
    Snafu has donated to the forums! Snafu helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road!

Well, if I were to make a tubular manifold, I'd rock a ram horn style manifold. Those look the best, plus you can use a variety of larger turbos.

Like this - Ram Horn

If I were you, I'd rock the stock manifold until you want to run a larger turbo. Then fab up a custom manifold with a t3 flange and rock it.
    Last edited by Snafu; 01-18-2005 at 07:25 PM.
    1988 CRX DX - Drag Car
    Vitara/TT rod Z6 - Sinktrap Manifold - GM9 turbo

www.mydragcar.com/snafu

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Mike431635 is on a distinguished road Mike431635's Avatar

Same here snafu. I love the way those look. And it could even be possible to keep the AC on the 4AFE with one of those. Hmmmmm, if only I had access to a welder.

The JGS should be fine for a while, though.

Blowing Stereotypes, ya heard? Snafu Vanilla Ice gets more respect.. Snafu's Avatar
    Snafu has donated to the forums! Snafu helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road!

I'm say'n. Not only do they look amazing, but you can get them pretty damn close to equal length.

Plus it's a lot cheaper to buy the parts and have someone else weld them than to buy one pre-fab'd.
    1988 CRX DX - Drag Car
    Vitara/TT rod Z6 - Sinktrap Manifold - GM9 turbo

www.mydragcar.com/snafu

Wow.. they both look amazing.. they look like they are almost perfect in representation of the stock manifold (flange positioning).. Very nice.
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by surfergravity
    This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

They look nice but won't produce any more HP...stick with the stock 3SGTE manifold, it does a really good job.
    1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp

(SOLD) 1994 ST205 WRC

Tnx you all for helpin me out on that....i guess i'll stick with the stock manifold and save up some $$...

tnx again...

Thread Information