CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default *PICS REQUEST* of the Erebuni 398 Body Kit

i want to see others if u dont mind... i havent found any really good pics of what the side and back looks like.

thanx

if anyone has the front lip to that kit i want it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    its my sleeper....

i love the front on those

1991 celica show car
    too many mods to list!
    future mod air ride

1995 civic hb
    b16a motor swap with BOOST~!~!~!

1998 supra single turbo
    (rip celica.net)

CelicaTech Supporter 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST's Avatar
    90CelicaST has donated to the forums! 90CelicaST helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. 90CelicaST helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

All it is is a lip kit and side skirts

-2dr-

-3dr-

-AK47's-

Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    I don't like people.

I don't like going out.

That is why my friends are all on the interwebz. That way when I don't feel like being sociable, I just close the window.

very nice man! did u put the side skirts on to?

its my sleeper....

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco angryyoungnpoor is on a distinguished road

Images

The blue one's the only that looks decent.. Don't know what it is about the coupe's that makes it not look right.
    1990 White GTS/W swap ///// 1992 RED GT

CelicaTech Supporter 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST's Avatar
    90CelicaST has donated to the forums! 90CelicaST helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. 90CelicaST helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

^Bc you can see the shading, and details on the blue car and not the white one. They are the same part number.

Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    I don't like people.

I don't like going out.

That is why my friends are all on the interwebz. That way when I don't feel like being sociable, I just close the window.

Dumb question: Does any company offer a lower lip spoiler similar to the Erebuni 398 shown above that would fit the 92/93 ST/GT front fascia?

Dumb question two: Can the front piece be purchased separately from the rest of the kit?
    Last edited by Adrian Avgerinos; 09-13-2006 at 06:00 PM.
    "The best nut you can tighten is the one behind the wheel."

(NOTE: Please send an E-mail if you want to get a hold of me in a timely fashion as I don't log into this message board often anymore. I still have the V6 Celica. Yes, I do drive it daily, and no I haven't made any changes to it in the last couple years.)

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco TEAMFaint is on a distinguished road TEAMFaint's Avatar

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian Avgerinos
    Dumb question: Does any company offer a lower lip spoiler similar to the Erebuni 398 shown above that would fit the 92/93 ST/GT front fascia?

Dumb question two: Can the front piece be purchased separately from the rest of the kit?
    Question 1: Yes I have seen it on a 92-93 front bumper..IMO I don't believe it is attractive, I'd go with a 90-91 front bumper. Sorry no pics I'll keep looking though!

Question 2: Yes, most stores can order you just the front from the company. Also with some sites online you can order single pieces.

Hope it helps.
    current project; looking =(

Driving Miss Daisy VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ's Avatar
    VikingJZ has been to an annual Dragon Meet! VikingJZ has donated to the forums! VikingJZ helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. VikingJZ helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

Long live the RC bumper.

: )

Quote Originally Posted by TEAMFaint
    Question 1: Yes I have seen it on a 92-93 front bumper..IMO I don't believe it is attractive, I'd go with a 90-91 front bumper. Sorry no pics I'll keep looking though!

Question 2: Yes, most stores can order you just the front from the company. Also with some sites online you can order single pieces.

Hope it helps.
    If it's using the same part, I'd imagine extensive modificiation to the piece was required. I picked up a very used 92/93 front fascia at a junk yard a few months back because I was intrigued by the prospect of using the fog light ducts as brake cooling ducts. However, my original fascia is in better shape and this extension piece from Erebuni has a nice pair of ducts that look like they would function quite well as brake cooling ducts. Let me know if you find a 92/93 fascia with this lip on it though. I'm curious.

I did a quick web search last night and found at least one place that was advertising the pieces separately. However the price for that lip piece was nearly $250. Ouch! Cost on that part should be near $150 as it's not a completely bumper replacement part.

Quote Originally Posted by udstuengt
    Long live the RC bumper.

: )
    The RC style bumper is nice, but it's overpriced and doesn't facilitate the attachment of a front air splitter.

(NOTE: Please send an E-mail if you want to get a hold of me in a timely fashion as I don't log into this message board often anymore. I still have the V6 Celica. Yes, I do drive it daily, and no I haven't made any changes to it in the last couple years.)

Savage sells their lip seperate. A company in canada caries it as well.
    I have seen a euro gtfour with this lip and a CF diffuser built into the bottom of it.
    http://savage.de/savage_files/index/...elicat18fs.jpg

You need a yahoo account to see this pic.
    http://f3.yahoofs.com/users/41c4d3f0...gXYCFBo.LMz6t5

Bulletproof also has a seperate lip, but it too is not cheap.

I remember a old celica memeber who autox'ed used that stuff you line a garden with to make a lip for his st18x celica.
    Coldiron (Cold - Iron) | Dragon Meet OG

| offensivetheory.deviantart.com/
    1992 Celica Gtfour | 2003 350z Track

Quote Originally Posted by cms-gt4
    Savage sells their lip seperate. A company in canada caries it as well.
    I have seen a euro gtfour with this lip and a CF diffuser built into the bottom of it.
    http://savage.de/savage_files/index/...elicat18fs.jpg

You need a yahoo account to see this pic.
    http://f3.yahoofs.com/users/41c4d3f0...gXYCFBo.LMz6t5

Bulletproof also has a seperate lip, but it too is not cheap.

I remember a old celica memeber who autox'ed used that stuff you line a garden with to make a lip for his st18x celica.
    I see that Onderground (first company I thought of when you said Canada) sells a Carzone lip which doesn't look too bad:

http://www.onderground-design.com/sh...n=view&Id=2781

Still not cheap though.

I've used garden edging as a front air dam on a beater race car. It really looks like crap but does work:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...4/IM002456.jpg

Puts the skillz to the extreme! extremeskillz will become famous soon enough extremeskillz will become famous soon enough extremeskillz's Avatar
    extremeskillz has donated to the forums!

Images

for some reason i don't like it.

Puts the skillz to the extreme! extremeskillz will become famous soon enough extremeskillz will become famous soon enough extremeskillz's Avatar
    extremeskillz has donated to the forums!

Images

But i do like this bodykit
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails celibodykit1.jpg‎   celibodykit2.jpg‎  

I was concidering using the airdamn of the Buick lacrosse on the alltrac. Its that old school black lip that comes from under the car. I did a PS a while ago to see what it might look like.

Here is a link of what I meant.

I am still unsure if there is much benefit, but I am sure its as good as using that cf side splitters.

http://www.alltrac.net/phpBB2/viewto...&highlight=lip
    Last edited by cms-gt4; 09-15-2006 at 02:32 AM.

Neat idea. However, if I understood your imagery correctly in the link, what you are referring to is not a diffuser (as you described over at alltrac.net), but merely an air dam to direct air into the radiator. Like in this image:
    http://www.speedtv.com/_assets/libra...acrossecxs.jpg

In mustang land, it's referred to as "bottom breathing" since much of the air passing through the radiator is coming from under the front bumper, not through it. Many modern cars with small bumper openings have an air dam similar to this.

It has absolutely no bearing on the downforce of the front end. In fact, if anything, it probably increases drag.

Well thanks for clearing that up. With the RC bumper, my air flow isgood enough. Concidering that WRC wind tunnel tested to design the RC hood and bumper for cooling effeicency and low drag, I am afraid to add too much to it that might affect its functionality.

I think I will leave well enough alone.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Slider will become famous soon enough Slider will become famous soon enough Slider's Avatar

Images

Air under car = extra drag + lift, the air dam might help a little at high speeds

'90 Celica GT
    '95 Miata

actually, i like this the best. its by Jspeed and it fits the RC bumper. but i would loose the licence plate mount and the wing thats in the pic.

^Ted^

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco GRUMPY514 Vanilla Ice gets more respect.. GRUMPY514's Avatar
    GRUMPY514 helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

I dont like that one bit.

Sticks out like a sore thumb.

I will hopefully be one of the only ones on the site with a true lip on the CS bumper.

Originally Posted by Asinine
    The homoerotic undertone in this thread is so thick you could cut it with a butt plug.

Originally Posted by Kaiser
    I'd sell my grandmother into slavery for a night with her.......

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco GRUMPY514 Vanilla Ice gets more respect.. GRUMPY514's Avatar
    GRUMPY514 helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

The first one I like the best of course

Originally Posted by Asinine
    The homoerotic undertone in this thread is so thick you could cut it with a butt plug.

Originally Posted by Kaiser
    I'd sell my grandmother into slavery for a night with her.......

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh's Avatar
    Cavanagh has donated to the forums!

Images

Finally, a good looking lip! nice find grumpy.
    2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS

some nice lips i saw so far....

Featuring Chaos, the Wendigo Celica Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy's Avatar
    Murgatroy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Murgatroy has donated to the forums! Murgatroy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Murgatroy helped get Play's clutch job done. Murgatroy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Murgatroy helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

The last one, the blue one there, that sucks ass. The lip is kinda cool, but it doesn't slow at all and it ruins the natural body lines.

Yoda for President

Chaos `90 Celica

Harmony `13 Mustang

Originally Posted by Tallahassee
    Thank God for Rednecks!

Originally Posted by Vince
    Bullshit asshole, no one likes the tuna here!

Originally Posted by Murg's Wife
    Don't touch naked people!

Ack! Those cars certainly are... interesting, insomnak. I'm especially entertained by the yellow one that looks like it's styling was inspired by Chiquita. Though the front fascia on the white Celica doesn't look too gaudy (Carcept part number 250100), at about over 300 USD, I think it's overpriced for something that's likely to get mangled the first time I'd go off track.

Now if someone reproduced that piece in China and sold it for half the price, I'd probably buy it.

Thread Information