CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default PICS! Tranny fluid change...drain and filler??? HELP

I'm trying to change my tranny fluid, I've seen a picture on here before of the drain and fill holes and where there are but I can't find them now.
    I have a 91 5sfe Manual.
    I'll post of pic of what I believe to be one of the right bolts, hopefully someone can't point me in the right direction for the other one.
    Please get back to me asap.
    pic will be up in a minute

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*SALE*turbo parts for 5sfe:

nvm I got it figured out, and I put in some Royal Purple Synchromax. See if it helps the grinding.

Driving Miss Daisy VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ's Avatar
    VikingJZ has been to an annual Dragon Meet! VikingJZ has donated to the forums! VikingJZ helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. VikingJZ helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

yeah....a rediculous 24mm socket is required.

Damn

ya once I found the bolts that was the hardest part.....lol finding a wrench to work. I gave up on metric and just used a 15/16ths
    Last edited by ty_44_69; 09-16-2006 at 12:08 AM. Reason: words

Thread Information