CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default I Got It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got it I got it I got it I got it I got it I got it I got it I got i I got it I got it!
    I got it.

Pics later tonite.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Trying To Learn Something New Each Day caneman is on a distinguished road caneman's Avatar
    caneman has donated to the forums!

Images

[QUOTE=alltracman78]I got it I got it I got it I got it I got it I got it I got it I got i I got it I got it!
    I got it.
    Just don't scratch it and maybe it'll go away on its own.
    Welcome to the asylum. The inmates are in charge here.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco MrWOT has much to be proud of MrWOT has much to be proud of MrWOT has much to be proud of MrWOT has much to be proud of MrWOT has much to be proud of MrWOT has much to be proud of MrWOT has much to be proud of MrWOT has much to be proud of MrWOT has much to be proud of MrWOT has much to be proud of
    MrWOT has donated to the forums! MrWOT helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road!

Images

Herpes fo' sho'
    I really like the way aaawelder put it: "do not include yourself in this circuit"

The last RC gearbox in the country?
    Coldiron (Cold - Iron) | Dragon Meet OG

| offensivetheory.deviantart.com/
    1992 Celica Gtfour | 2003 350z Track

No, I already have 3 of those...
    Pic will have to be tomorrow.
    It's too late now.

CelicaTech Supporter TheNefariousOne is a glorious beacon of light TheNefariousOne is a glorious beacon of light TheNefariousOne is a glorious beacon of light TheNefariousOne is a glorious beacon of light TheNefariousOne is a glorious beacon of light
    TheNefariousOne has donated to the forums!

What is it?! The suspense is killing me already!

Sorry... I got distracted... MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica's Avatar
    MCcelica has been to an annual Dragon Meet! MCcelica helped get Play's clutch job done. MCcelica helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

You said they'd be up later tonight, not tomorrow damnit! :Startsstampingfeet: :Throwstempertantrum:
    Poena Hodie Vires Cras y Semper Fidelis Maximus

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    My coffee, without me, is useless. Without my coffee, I am useless. I must drink my coffee true.
    Shadows Army: Commanding Officer: Yoda Combat Regiment

<-- If it ain't rainin', we ain't trainin'.

Yea! I wanna know too!
    PS wats sooo special bout the RC gearbox? lolerpops

Grapes

I let PearlJammzz run The Dragon in 14.7 andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy is a name known to all andy's Avatar
    andy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! andy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. andy helped get Play's clutch job done. andy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

flankerwienie!

Shadow's Minion Army - member #2

Originally Posted by vafalla
    No, I'm still gay. I like the ladies too.

is it related to your bhg

or did u get a w58 gearbox for your truck
    94 camry base 5speed, oil pump exploded
    87 yota truck, it runs, it's in beater phase but it's been mobile.
    85 celica gt-s @311k...22RTE will 2016 be the year Joe fixes the 3rd gen

"U Shoulda bought a 3rd gen"

come on dude, don't keep us hanging
    ^Ted^

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh's Avatar
    Cavanagh has donated to the forums!

Images

you got ur 'trac painted to match? j/k i love you ATman
    2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS

Suspense ftl!! its teh suxxor!

I got this.
    It's a brand new OEM Alltrac carpet.
    It's not much to most of you. Sorry for the suspense.
    HOWEVER, it IS alot to me.

Here's why.

AND the fact that it is the last one you can buy in the world.
    Period. No more.
    When I ordered it, there was 1 left.
    Once I had ordered it, the count went to 0 before it had even gone out, so I was fully expecting a credit on my card instead of a new carpet.
    Nice to have the $$$, especially right now, but not so nice to be stuck with the painted one....

So now I can rest easy.
    Until something else goes wrong.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh's Avatar
    Cavanagh has donated to the forums!

Images

....... a carpet? haha j/k thats sweet that you got the LAST one. You best take care of it.
    2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS

what happened, did you spill blue paint in the All-Trac?

congrats - a good interior makes a happy driver!

thats awsome, so fucking hard to find carpet for cars...try finding one for a plymouth belvadere, they made em for 2 years

how do you know its the LAST ONE EVER MADE?
    ^Ted^

Sorry... I got distracted... MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica's Avatar
    MCcelica has been to an annual Dragon Meet! MCcelica helped get Play's clutch job done. MCcelica helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

You can always get a custom one...it's just a lot more expensive.
    Poena Hodie Vires Cras y Semper Fidelis Maximus

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    My coffee, without me, is useless. Without my coffee, I am useless. I must drink my coffee true.
    Shadows Army: Commanding Officer: Yoda Combat Regiment

<-- If it ain't rainin', we ain't trainin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Denver_whiteST185
    how do you know its the LAST ONE EVER MADE?
    It's the last OEM one.
    Try to order one.
    Quantity on hand is ZERO.
    For all warehouses, even Japan.

It's not the first part for our cars that is sold out.
    The pass side floorpan brace that rusts out is gone too.
    And the rear quarter panels are just about gone.
    I believe there is only 1 left for the dr side...

Thread Information