CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

17.54 with auto 92 GT
    17.4 with 5spd swapped (still N/A) 92 GT
    15.78 in my 1993 Legacy Sport Sedan @15 psi 2.3 60 ft. (clutch was slipping)
    I haven't been to the track with a Celica in a while.........
    Ben
    92 ST-184 w/1990 3S-GTE - needs transmission work
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

91 ST-185 - Daily driven for now

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

bhsf2006

Quote Originally Posted by T-spoon
    Sadly I think you'd be looking at something more like a second or two higher. I know that sounds really bad, but the 5th gen GT-S is pretty heavy and the auto tranny just doesn't get the job done. They still look teh hotness though
    lol...yeah thats pretty friggen slow

but oh well, I never really planned on racing the Celica anyways(except against my friends cars of course)

2of81

ST165
    60ft 2.15
    15.69 @ 85.71

upgraded turbo stock boost, gutted cat and cone filter

Red ST185
    60ft 2.09
    15.58 @ 85.81

Bone stock on 18's

DBM

13.6 @ 99mph 93MR2T 1.90 60'
    mods: downpipe, exhaust, MBC set to 17psi on stock CT26.

-Dennis

TurboTRDCelica

in the old ST 12.2 @ 120mph
    fully modified ST205 engine.

in my 87GT I ran a 13.4 @ 101mph

Conny

Stock: 16.0s
    Modified: 13.6s@100.76Mph, FMIC / Air Filter / 2.5" Exhaust / 15psi

Wyle

15.406 @ 89.39mph
    2000 celica GT 5 spd

YangS

What kind of tires you guys running with?

3S-GTE_Man

ST162 GT-S with st185 3s-gte JDM swap
    12psi...K&N pod filter...new leads and NGK iridium plugs

on my first meeting and 2nd run i got my best of...

60ft: 2.521
    1/8th mile: 10.368 @ 70.73mph
    1/4 mile: 15.799 @ 90.18mph

i was sparying the cooler with cold water and trying not let heat soak it at all..the night was 28deg C/ 82-83deg F...but i used the full 12psi in first and blad tyres and 40psi in them...lol...reason why my launching sucked..she was spining for a sec or two after 2nd gear was secleted..... so u think i can improve on that time!!!!

Same mods list as before. New mods=mild port and polish, custom air intake, and full 3" turbo back exhaust.

Bogged launch and missed third; however I am happy because I still shaved a half second off of my 1/4 mile from the last time I went minus new mods mentioned above (last time I had a better launch and didn't miss third). I am positive that I would have hit a 13.9 or better today. I only got one run, because I was there for a MECA car audio competition, and that is all we get.

2007 Mazda RX-8 GT
    1992 Toyota Celica All-trac Turbo

MeOw?! ^_^ ... ZoOm ... rAr! ... *eats a fish*

Junior Member SuperWhite92 is on a distinguished road SuperWhite92's Avatar

15.0 In stock outfit (which ran 14psi due to a broken WGA)

14.6 With Turbo/DP

Both a mile above sea level. We'll see what I run at lower altitude at NA2005

1992 ST185

DavyP

12.75@108mph
    1 mile standing start top speed 157.5

new eng going in...hoping for a run in the 11's this year

Finally ran the red Celica last weekend, slower than I wanted to go, but the track I was at is notorious for bad traction and the weather was in the high 70's with the dewpoint around 70 or so. My best was a 14.533 at 100.84 MPH. I got a 2.359 60' on that same run which was also my best of the night. The car was at 13-14 psi, with a custom intake, 2.5" exhaust (stock downpipe) and a boost controller. Considering the amount of mods I have done to the car, I'm more than happy with the times. I am going to run at a better track here in the coming weeks when the weather is much better as well. I should see some better times there. Also, I had forgotten how bad I suck at launching a FWD, I hope to improve that as well .
    Ben
    92 ST-184 w/1990 3S-GTE - needs transmission work

91 ST-185 - Daily driven for now

15.01 at 90mph on 8.5psi on td-06 and intake otherwise stock at that time
    Last edited by turbocelica; 08-02-2005 at 10:08 AM.

I ran a 17.673 @ 78mph at bandimere speedway which is a mile above sea level.

Member -==L=a=N=c=E==- is on a distinguished road -==L=a=N=c=E==-'s Avatar

Queensland Australia! Ozzie Ozzie Ozzie Oi Oi Oi

13.693@99.14MPH
    Pure ST185 GT-Four goodness, non swapper

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean's Avatar
    Sean has donated to the forums! Sean helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! Sean helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon Sean helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Nice 60ft!

Turbo 1990 Celica T3/T4 57 trim
    2007 Toyota Tundra DBL SR5 5.7 TRD
    2010 Lexus ISF PPE Headers JOE Z Exhaust K40 Radar
    2007 Range Rover Sport HSE

Quote Originally Posted by Sean
    Nice 60ft!

I thought so too. So close to 100mph though, so damn close!

Need more power!

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Good job Lance! Looks like our cars would be seriously close competition!

My best is a 13.6 @ 102...
    1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp

1994 ST205 WRC

I was only running 12psi on the nite as well. CT20B power

EDIT: Chris, add me to your world race at gtfour.ca
    Name: Richard Kuhlmorgen
    Mode: ST185 GT-Four
    Mods: http://ugbox.net/~lance/Blog/?page_id=8
    Last edited by -==L=a=N=c=E==-; 10-07-2005 at 06:16 AM.

http://lance.ugbox.net/GT4/Racing/Dr...4.divx.mp3.avi

30MB vid of my runs the other nite.

14.858 1/4 Mile @ 97.62 mph w/ 2.363 60'
    Mods at the time: Stock JDM 3SGTE Swap at stock boost, V6 Solara tranny, 3" Top-end DP w/ 3" Exhaust to a N1 Apexi turbo muffler, Custom Intake, and FMIC
    Rubber:Yokohama 215/50/16's

1990 GTS Sold

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean has a brilliant future Sean's Avatar
    Sean has donated to the forums! Sean helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! Sean helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon Sean helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Keoni
    14.858 1/4 Mile @ 97.62 mph w/ 2.363 60'
    Mods at the time: Stock JDM 3SGTE Swap at stock boost, V6 Solara tranny, 3" Top-end DP w/ 3" Exhaust to a N1 Apexi turbo muffler, Custom Intake, and FMIC
    Rubber:Yokohama 215/50/16's

Damn HUMID hawaii!! Nice time nonetheless!

Thanks Sean, I am hoping that I can see better times with the boost turned up and some drag radials.

"Damn HUMID hawaii!!"
    Haha! Yeah the weather hurts the 1/4 mile times here, also the track is not all that great either. It has not been well maintained and the pavement is run down. The owners are going to lose their lease of the land in 2006, we might be out of a track when that happens.

Also having this V6 Solara tranny doesnt help either with the taller gearing.
    1990 GTS Sold

Images

You've GOTTA get that 60 foot down man. What kind of tires was that on? Your hunting 13's with a better 60 foot (2.0 would be amazing!).

Hows your motor mounts? You getting wheel hop or any thing? You slipping the clutch out?

Thread Information