CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default Couple of my runs on a slow track.

First one, me and my friend Nick. He has a real JDM Gen3 Mr2, I am a JDM GenII. Both of us have MBC's, I have an exhaust, he has his removed. I am the red one.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nsqC...layer_embedded

And then me spanking a new civic.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8P6eC...layer_embedded

I'l have new video's up when I go to the GOOD track. The one there used VERY little traction compound and is slightly uphill at the end of the track. I couldn't break the 2.0 60ft barrier

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1989 JDM Mr2 Turbo
    13.4@102 MPH 1.9 60'
    Berk Exhaust - MBC (16lbs)

The Notorious P.I.G.
    Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho's Avatar
    Hookecho has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Hookecho has donated to the forums! Hookecho helped get Play's clutch job done. Hookecho helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

still a nice run.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Pain and despair, damage and beatings, they don't end the world. The world ends when you're dead. You've got more punishment in store. Until then, stand it like a man and give some back".

Thread Information