CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rav3nxazx
    well here my the lil logo in the back ground is the CT as in celicatech .. was trying to play off the toyota logo ahah.. but hope you like it.

id buy these in bulk !!!!!!!!!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
     ...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by Koobar
    Thanks Playfortoday

ok here is my image - what u guys reckon?

i love gt4s.

this one makes me wet

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
     ...to the topTop

Nana ka maka; ho`olohe ka pepeiao; pa`a ka waha. surfergravity is a jewel in the rough surfergravity is a jewel in the rough surfergravity is a jewel in the rough surfergravity is a jewel in the rough surfergravity's Avatar
    surfergravity has donated to the forums!

Images

Here's mine. I didn't see this until today. I still don't have photoshop. Let alone any cool fonts. Still just using MS Paint for this stuff.

...to the topTop

I don't think we should single out a specific generation. 99% of the 7th gen market ignores celicatech.
    2007 Mazda RX-8 GT
    1992 Toyota Celica All-trac Turbo

MeOw?! ^_^ ... ZoOm ... rAr! ... *eats a fish*
     ...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by Playfortoday
    I like the idea of a symbol like you did in addition to the website URL.

(My opinion should not sway the direction of the designs. Creativity is encourage. Anything goes.)

I am not sure if I would launch a line with the Ride the Dragon stuff since vintage Celica stuff would only mean something to us Celica nuts. Who knows... maybe we do a mainstream advert type desgin, and then one for celica-phyles.

As for the 3 gens of GT-Four shirt, I like it, but the GT-Four makes up only a tiny sliver of ou member base. People might think we are trying to compete alltrac.net. That doesn't mean that I wouldn't sport a shirt with your sesign though. How about a design that contains the best model of each generation in a ring-shape(with the 5th gen in the forefront of course)

These are just some of my thoughts. It is you guys/gals that decide what we go with. I am fronting the cash to have this stuff made, but it is not my choice in the end.
    let see what i can do with more time.. haha i think of an overall logo no type or somekinda of like type style logo.. that what i was gonig for.. thanks for the input tho.. must work harder.. get free shirt..
     ...to the topTop

well here my the lil logo in the back ground is the CT as in celicatech .. was trying to play off the toyota logo ahah.. but hope you like it.

Those look really good dude..

I like them. Good work everyone. Wow I didnt think this thread would take off like this.
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.
     ...to the topTop

ok my ideas phase 2 .. haha its more type base then picture and i stayed away form teh .com thing so here it goes ...

...to the topTop

[/QUOTE]

i really like these it would be nice if instead of red you had a choice of color...as for me i would prefer yellow and black!! Nice job on those!!
     ...to the topTop

middle one on the left looks good

...to the topTop

Thanks Playfortoday

i love gt4s.
    I was looking in the MR2OC store and found this was their logo. It is pretty similar to your design. Is their a filter in photoshop called illustrator or something where it dumbs down a picture to mostly outlines? And may show them evolving?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails images_mr2oc_large.jpg‎  
    2007 Mazda RX-8 GT

...to the topTop

Here is the MR2OC shirt. I would like to have the votes on both a logo and a design. The winning logo will be on the breast of the shirt, and the design/graphic art will be on the back and much larger. I would like the url incorporated on the front or the rear.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails images_mr2ocshirt2006_Proof_2.jpg‎  
    Last edited by Playfortoday; 06-04-2006 at 01:31 AM.
    2007 Mazda RX-8 GT

...to the topTop

serial biochemist mtp_69_i is on a distinguished road mtp_69_i's Avatar
    mtp_69_i has donated to the forums! mtp_69_i helped get Play's clutch job done.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Doc
    Here's the three I designed that won the sticker vote a couple years back. I'll just toss them back into the mix.

If ya'll want the original full size pictures at 300dpi to mess around with let me know. They're all up on the ctech server anyway.

hey doc, I pm'd you regarding that first sticker option you've got posted here ^

Any chance you can send one out to me ( :waveoz: other side of the globe) I'll pay the international postage stamp cost (whatever that is). Let me know how much for a small version one+postage and where to pay.

Cheers
    =================================

Originally Posted by Playfortoday
    First race video that EVER put a smile on my fast. Go little VW.
    bedtime for bonzo.

...to the topTop

Keep your pants on guys. I'm in 2nd year advertising school. (woopdeedoo, i know) i want this t and logo to kick some serious ass. i've got an idea that will encorporate every headlight design in the Celica Gen tree...

that's all i can say.

i'll be back.

-wink-
     ...to the topTop

hey doc, that second one's mine

Quote Originally Posted by Doc
    Here's the three I designed that won the sticker vote a couple years back. I'll just toss them back into the mix.

If ya'll want the original full size pictures at 300dpi to mess around with let me know. They're all up on the ctech server anyway.
    Nick
    93 GT
    H&R Springs, Alpine CDA-9833 HU, Alpine KCA-420i iPod Control Interface

...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by surfergravity
    Here's mine. I didn't see this until today. I still don't have photoshop. Let alone any cool fonts. Still just using MS Paint for this stuff.
    that top one is pimp!
    Nick
    93 GT
    H&R Springs, Alpine CDA-9833 HU, Alpine KCA-420i iPod Control Interface

...to the topTop

i like this one, but i'd like it better if only 1 of the E's was a dragon. maybe the one in 'tech'.... meh. either way, great work peoples!

...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by kinick313
    hey doc, that second one's mine
    True that. My bad for forgetting man.

http://www.celicatech.com/forums/sho...8&postcount=84

...to the topTop

serial biochemist mtp_69_i is on a distinguished road mtp_69_i's Avatar
    mtp_69_i has donated to the forums! mtp_69_i helped get Play's clutch job done.

Images

ok my ideas phase 2 .. haha its more type base then picture and i stayed away form teh .com thing so here it goes ...

they're too much like the Lexus sign. Nice work tho Rav.

Originally Posted by Playfortoday
    First race video that EVER put a smile on my fast. Go little VW.
    bedtime for bonzo.

...to the topTop

I didn't notice that. Maybe they can be more toyota-ish.
    2007 Mazda RX-8 GT

...to the topTop

I made this one for the front of the shirt..i made it simple..and i thought a little saying would be nice..I picked your in our world now because when i read post on here and see where ppl are from i see that we have ppl from all over the world who just love there car and come to this common ground...so its like once here its our own lil world....maybe a little dorky but I dont no its up to u all!!

...to the topTop

Thanks Playfortoday

i love gt4s.

WOW.................Just.... WOW......

I have to have this on a Tshirt. I HAVE TO HAVE THIS!!!!!
    This has my vote for sure!

...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by supershannon77
    I made this one for the front of the shirt..i made it simple..and i thought a little saying would be nice..I picked your in our world now because when i read post on here and see where ppl are from i see that we have ppl from all over the world who just love there car and come to this common ground...so its like once here its our own lil world....maybe a little dorky but I dont no its up to u all!!

Not to pick on you but it should be "You're", not "Your". Contraction of "You are" is properly spelled "You're".

...to the topTop

Either of the top two of these FTW!

I like these very much

/me goes back to hole of no talent.
    1990 Series 5 Celica GT-4
    Needs: New brakes. New gas struts for rear hatch AGAIN >_< Repairs to drivers side after "adventure" with bridge.
    Wants: Tien coilovers. Audio system (planning at the moment), found System 10 door panels, system ten amp, need speakers and head unit and wiring and and and...

...to the topTop

...to the topTop

Thanks Playfortoday

i love gt4s.
    I like this one but I wouldn't mind if we had the 185 in the middle pretty please.

Religion has many gods. For this tribe, this is their God.
    **New and improved wavy effect!!
     ...to the topTop

Thread Information