CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

I want the 185 in the middle also. I added a guy at the bottom of the 6th gen bend over with a ct26 blowing fire up his ass, but i dont think anyone else would find that funny.
     ...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by GT4SOM
    I like this one but I wouldn't mind if we had the 185 in the middle pretty please.
    I suggested this a long while back too since the site is so 5th-gen-centric.
    2007 Mazda RX-8 GT
    1992 Toyota Celica All-trac Turbo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MeOw?! ^_^ ... ZoOm ... rAr! ... *eats a fish*
     ...to the topTop

Yeah this isn't 6gc.net Besides if we put the 5th gen in the middles that will organize the celicas by generation. And it will satisfy the majority of the 5th gen owners on ctech

Religion has many gods. For this tribe, this is their God.
    **New and improved wavy effect!!
     ...to the topTop

Can you do that Koobar?
    2007 Mazda RX-8 GT

...to the topTop

Oh yeah if you put the 185 in the middle make sure its a picture of one with a nice fat Carlos Sainz Bumper and if possible a nice intercooler

Religion has many gods. For this tribe, this is their God.
    **New and improved wavy effect!!
     ...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by GT4SOM
    Oh yeah if you put the 185 in the middle make sure its a picture of one with a nice fat Carlos Sainz Bumper and if possible a nice intercooler
    No intercooler. We want OE JDM tyte, yo. WTA IC bitches.
    2007 Mazda RX-8 GT

...to the topTop

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh's Avatar
    Cavanagh has donated to the forums!

Images

What if you put Koobars pic on front and Ravs on the top back??? ethier one i would buy! espically Koobars!
    2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS
     ...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by Rav3nxazx
    well here my the lil logo in the back ground is the CT as in celicatech .. was trying to play off the toyota logo ahah.. but hope you like it.

looks very similar to the logo on this page....
    http://www.toyotafcu.org/

though, I like the middle the one.
     ...to the topTop

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh's Avatar
    Cavanagh has donated to the forums!

Images

similar, but not the same....
    2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS
     ...to the topTop

I know I haven't posted much but here is my 2 cents...

Koobar has a great design with the 3 Generation of Celica's; however, I would add Rav3nxazx's logo design to it. I think the Logo itself will give Celica Tech it's own image.

Can even add some animation on the site using the logo: Click Here
    Of course it should look better than that....I just quickly whipped that together so I could get my idea out of my head.

That is my opinion.
    Last edited by Bleeder; 06-10-2006 at 08:55 AM.

"You're only young once, but you can drive a Celica forever!"
     ...to the topTop

screw'd around alittle on mspaint... My good computer is well.... no longer good (down for the count)... so keep in mind these were done on paint and could use some edge smoothing and maybe some better color options.

-Dustin

...to the topTop

serial biochemist mtp_69_i is on a distinguished road mtp_69_i's Avatar
    mtp_69_i has donated to the forums! mtp_69_i helped get Play's clutch job done.

Images

^^me likey the top one.
    =================================

Originally Posted by Playfortoday
    First race video that EVER put a smile on my fast. Go little VW.
    bedtime for bonzo.
    =================================

...to the topTop

thanks, that was my fav also, it's simple and somewhat apealing IMO
    -Dustin

...to the topTop

Lightbulb Here is my design

hello
    I am Celikid, KidCelika's twin brother. He got an e-mail from CelicaTech.com regarding the logo contest. I jumped at the opportunity to participate in this competition, and the opportunity to exercise my artistic talents as well as my well-to-do computer knowledge. So here it is. Let me know what y'all think and any constructive criticism is welcome. If it isn't constructive, don't bother. Thank you.
    Angel
    (Celikid at CelicaTech.com)

...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by Doc
    True that. My bad for forgetting man.

http://www.celicatech.com/forums/sho...8&postcount=84
    s'all good brotha! mine was just an edit of your first one anyways!
    Nick
    93 GT
    H&R Springs, Alpine CDA-9833 HU, Alpine KCA-420i iPod Control Interface

...to the topTop

Well here is my offering!!

Be interested to know what you guys think

or :thumbsdow

From over the pond in good old Blighty

GT4-CS

here's a photo of my celica Turbo - Carlos Sainz at the recent japanese car display at Bolney UK

Last edited by GT4-CS; 06-10-2006 at 06:43 PM.
     ...to the topTop

My submission:

Last edited by boeiend; 06-11-2006 at 02:11 AM.
     ...to the topTop

-Dustin

...to the topTop

I like maxuad's 3rd one for s full Tee, i think it would be badass. Now its time for me to step into the game though

...to the topTop

drbos

Here is my submission:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Slide1.jpg‎  
     ...to the topTop

...to the topTop

Default Back of a Shirt

This is Celikid! Here is my second creation. It's nothing special, really, I know. But I thought I would just throw it in there.

...to the topTop

so.. what are the most favorites ones on this moment?
     ...to the topTop

Since I was sleeping through the deadline, I'll let the last entry slide through. I am closing this topic and creating a new voting thread soon.

Edit: Actually, I never claimed a specific time zone, so lets call it PST. I am in CST Celikid makes in through in plenty of time.

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO SUBMITTED AN ENTRY.

UM, COSMIC SOMBRERO, PLEASE HANG YOUR HEAD IN SHAME FOR LETTING A LOT OF PEOPLE DOWN.
    Last edited by Playfortoday; 06-12-2006 at 02:09 PM.
    2007 Mazda RX-8 GT

...to the topTop

Thread Information