CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

Exclamation Celicatech Logo/T-shirt Competition!

Please submit your finished logo here. The logo should be for the back of a shirt, for a hat, or for stickers, etc. T-shirt design can have a small front logo, and anything on the back within reason and on-topic. Feel free to ask for advice from our members on evolving designs. This thread will be editted for on-topic content only. Thanks for participating, and good luck!!!
    2007 Mazda RX-8 GT
    1992 Toyota Celica All-trac Turbo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MeOw?! ^_^ ... ZoOm ... rAr! ... *eats a fish*
     ...to the topTop

i'm partial to the simple stuff. you can disregard my entry, because i'm sure lots of people with actual talent will try... but here it is.

mspaint and a good font pwn.

i like the second one better... or maybe the first one if only 1 'e' was backwards.

...to the topTop

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco MrWOT has much to be proud of MrWOT has much to be proud of MrWOT has much to be proud of MrWOT has much to be proud of MrWOT has much to be proud of MrWOT has much to be proud of MrWOT has much to be proud of MrWOT has much to be proud of MrWOT has much to be proud of MrWOT has much to be proud of
    MrWOT has donated to the forums! MrWOT helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road!

Images

I've got a good slogan

"Once the was Celica... then god took the 3S-GTE and gave it unto Celica...
    And it was Good."
    I really like the way aaawelder put it: "do not include yourself in this circuit"
     ...to the topTop

any size requirements?

...to the topTop

How do i include an image in my post? i have something to show but cant figure it out??? please help its my birthday
     ...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by Koobar
    How do i include an image in my post? i have something to show but cant figure it out??? please help its my birthday
    How to post a picture thread:

http://www.celicatech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=465
    2007 Mazda RX-8 GT

...to the topTop

heres a logo i came up with..its simple..and looks pretty good..if you want it in any color..let me know..

...to the topTop

Anyone happen to have my design from the sticker design thread where i took the celica.net written in some font with the oval around it and i replaced the e's with a silohetted celica dragon? or maybe the link to the sticker thread? this was like a year ago i believe.
    Nick
    93 GT
    H&R Springs, Alpine CDA-9833 HU, Alpine KCA-420i iPod Control Interface

...to the topTop

damn... found the thread but i dont have the image hosted anymore and cant find it on my hdd. my post's about a third way down, anyone remember?

http://www.celicatech.com/forums/sho...hlight=sticker

edit:
    here it is... didnt realize it actually got made!

Last edited by kinick313; 05-31-2006 at 03:28 AM.
    Nick
    93 GT

...to the topTop

thought id giver a shot:

...to the topTop

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco angryyoungnpoor is on a distinguished road

Images

I just thought I'd make some fun interesting one's.

First... Playboy font. Second.. Honda font.
    1990 White GTS/W swap ///// 1992 RED GT
     ...to the topTop

Thumbs up

Thanks Playfortoday

ok here is my image - what u guys reckon?

i love gt4s.
     ...to the topTop

Thanks Playfortoday

i love gt4s.

this one makes me wet

...to the topTop

Thanks Playfortoday

i love gt4s.
    I was looking in the MR2OC store and found this was their logo. It is pretty similar to your design. Is their a filter in photoshop called illustrator or something where it dumbs down a picture to mostly outlines? And may show them evolving?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails images_mr2oc_large.jpg‎  
    2007 Mazda RX-8 GT

...to the topTop

Thanks Playfortoday

i love gt4s.

WOW.................Just.... WOW......

I have to have this on a Tshirt. I HAVE TO HAVE THIS!!!!!
    This has my vote for sure!

...to the topTop

Default Back of a Shirt

This is Celikid! Here is my second creation. It's nothing special, really, I know. But I thought I would just throw it in there.

...to the topTop

Thanks Playfortoday

i love gt4s.
    I like this one but I wouldn't mind if we had the 185 in the middle pretty please.

Religion has many gods. For this tribe, this is their God.
    **New and improved wavy effect!!
     ...to the topTop

I want the 185 in the middle also. I added a guy at the bottom of the 6th gen bend over with a ct26 blowing fire up his ass, but i dont think anyone else would find that funny.
     ...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by GT4SOM
    I like this one but I wouldn't mind if we had the 185 in the middle pretty please.
    I suggested this a long while back too since the site is so 5th-gen-centric.
    2007 Mazda RX-8 GT

...to the topTop

Here's the three I designed that won the sticker vote a couple years back. I'll just toss them back into the mix.

If ya'll want the original full size pictures at 300dpi to mess around with let me know. They're all up on the ctech server anyway.
    Last edited by Doc; 05-31-2006 at 04:35 AM.

...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by Doc
    Here's the three I designed that won the sticker vote a couple years back. I'll just toss them back into the mix.

If ya'll want the original full size pictures at 300dpi to mess around with let me know. They're all up on the ctech server anyway.
    i have the 3rd one on my v-tec eater.
    * FCV=future celica victim
    RULE #4... don't leave your GF alone w/ Matt bcz he'll nail her if he can! (sorry guys but there's very few exceptions to this rule.)
    83 Celica GT-S (daily driver/ pizza car)
    88 MK3. RIP
    81 MK1 (2JZ project)
    85 Celica GT (pizza car)RIP

83 Celica GT 2xR hybrid (V-TEC EATER) RIP

79 Celica GT (woman driver/red light, enough said) RIP

...to the topTop

serial biochemist mtp_69_i is on a distinguished road mtp_69_i's Avatar
    mtp_69_i has donated to the forums! mtp_69_i helped get Play's clutch job done.

Images

hey doc, I pm'd you regarding that first sticker option you've got posted here ^

Any chance you can send one out to me ( :waveoz: other side of the globe) I'll pay the international postage stamp cost (whatever that is). Let me know how much for a small version one+postage and where to pay.

Cheers
    =================================

Originally Posted by Playfortoday
    First race video that EVER put a smile on my fast. Go little VW.
    bedtime for bonzo.
    =================================

...to the topTop

hey doc, that second one's mine

Nick
    93 GT

...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by kinick313
    hey doc, that second one's mine
    True that. My bad for forgetting man.

http://www.celicatech.com/forums/sho...8&postcount=84

...to the topTop

True that. My bad for forgetting man.

http://www.celicatech.com/forums/sho...8&postcount=84
    s'all good brotha! mine was just an edit of your first one anyways!
    Nick
    93 GT

...to the topTop

Thread Information