CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Have you ever seen an original gold celica gt4 185?

Do they exsist? colour code 569.. how rare are they?

that'll be interesting to see....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

92 ST182 Euro/JDM Spec
    2nd Gen 3S-GE

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LIKE A ROLL OF TOILET PAPER LIFE GOES FASTER NEAR THE END

Why are you asking if they exist?
    You own one. :showoff:
    Yes, people must have seen pics of this exact car, exact same kind of thread on alltrac.net
    http://www.alltrac.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=13467
    You are everywhere showing off your gold ST185. :lolhittin
    _Gary
    93 ST185
    91 ST185 (RIP)

The accent 0wnz j00 awl! ronin will become famous soon enough

Images

we had a chick on here or cnet at one stage that had her 184 painted in that colour im sure.. and yes, she was a hottie.

temptation is great, indulgence the work of the devil.

Im asking because i'm trying to locate others.. Don't wanna be a loner.!!

Ive posted the question on other forums because i can cover a wider area.. hence alltrac.net.. gt4oc.net ect ect.. (And i still have no joy..) I was told by my local toyota garage colour code 569 is a jdm colour.. and only 4 cars were ever made in this colour. (gt4) how true this is i don't know hence the question.

CelicaTech Supporter TheNefariousOne is a glorious beacon of light TheNefariousOne is a glorious beacon of light TheNefariousOne is a glorious beacon of light TheNefariousOne is a glorious beacon of light TheNefariousOne is a glorious beacon of light
    TheNefariousOne has donated to the forums!

I saw a gold GTS at the junkyard today...unfourtunately it has nothing I needed for my car.

TNO

Quote Originally Posted by ronin
    we had a chick on here or cnet at one stage that had her 184 painted in that colour im sure.. and yes, she was a hottie.
    Are you talking about that girl with the gold 6th gen that had some graphics on it, like a wolf or something like that?

1993 Celica GT-S - Eibach ProKit, Alltrac Hood, CS Bumper, JDM Clear Corners, Clear Front Bumper, 35% Tints, Kicker RMB8, Lenso Samurai Bronze 17" Wheels

2007 GTI - NewSouth Boost Gauge, APR Stage 1, Neuspeed P-Flo Intake

The accent 0wnz j00 awl! ronin will become famous soon enough

Images

no no.. that was sandra.. and hers was silver not gold.. there was actually a chick that had a gold 184 that signed up for a while...

temptation is great, indulgence the work of the devil.

so there ain't any gold 185 around?

Quote Originally Posted by silverspeed
    so there ain't any gold 185 around?
    That seems to be the case. The vast majority of the members on this forum are from the USA. The gold color option was not available to the US market. Ergo, you probably won't find any other gold painted Celica's.

Congrats, you're unique. Good luck to you and hope you don't need to get it repainted.
    "The best nut you can tighten is the one behind the wheel."

(NOTE: Please send an E-mail if you want to get a hold of me in a timely fashion as I don't log into this message board often anymore. I still have the V6 Celica. Yes, I do drive it daily, and no I haven't made any changes to it in the last couple years.)

Junior Member diabolical1 is on a distinguished road

it's a beauty!

that was a factory color?! crazy! What other colors did the 5th gen come in?

1991 GT // Sold as Of November 30th, 2009 =(

yeah i saw one when i was at work. looked better than i thought.

size="1">1uzfe>W58 5sp Conversion - SSR Professors 18x8.5/10.5 - Bilstein Hypercoil Coilovers - Blitz Nur Spec Exhaust - and a lot more!

Distinguished Member johnL is on a distinguished road

You are parked on the wrong side of the street. LOL j/k

Nice car.

John L.

Quote Originally Posted by johnL
    You are parked on the wrong side of the street. LOL j/k

Nice car.

John L.
    not only that...he's parked ON the sidewalk.
    93 Celica ST - Oldest member of the family, needs TLC.
    92 Corolla AT 5spd - DD
    05 Ninja 250 - MPG getter
    90 Celica Alltrac - Hydrolocked
    Looking for gen III swap.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh has a brilliant future Cavanagh's Avatar
    Cavanagh has donated to the forums!

Images

"and only 4 cars were ever made in this colour."

^prolly cause its the most hideous color anyones seen
    2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS

Violence and Sin Keeps Me Fearless

Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy's Avatar
    Murgatroy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Murgatroy has donated to the forums! Murgatroy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Murgatroy helped get Play's clutch job done. Murgatroy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Murgatroy helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

I kinda like the gold.

Yoda for President

Chaos `90 Celica

Harmony `13 Mustang

Originally Posted by Tallahassee
    Thank God for Rednecks!

Originally Posted by Vince
    Bullshit asshole, no one likes the tuna here!

Originally Posted by Murg's Wife
    Don't touch naked people!

id rock it!
    i miss my celica

Driving Miss Daisy VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ is a name known to all VikingJZ's Avatar
    VikingJZ has been to an annual Dragon Meet! VikingJZ has donated to the forums! VikingJZ helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. VikingJZ helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009.

Images

I like how Toyota was so creative in calling it GREENISH YELLOW...lol.

Sorry... I got distracted... MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica's Avatar
    MCcelica has been to an annual Dragon Meet! MCcelica helped get Play's clutch job done. MCcelica helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Hell yeah, I'd rock that too!
    Poena Hodie Vires Cras y Semper Fidelis Maximus

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    My coffee, without me, is useless. Without my coffee, I am useless. I must drink my coffee true.
    Shadows Army: Commanding Officer: Yoda Combat Regiment

<-- If it ain't rainin', we ain't trainin'.

I think that just like on alltrac.net, we can't really see your rims, because it's too dark.

Thread Information