CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech

View Poll Results: What should I do with the 3 piece spoiler?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Put it back on!

13 86.67%
  • Keep it off, leave it shaved!

2 13.33%
+ Reply to Thread
    Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco TEAMFaint is on a distinguished road TEAMFaint's Avatar

Images

Default 3 Piece Spoiler VS Shaved

Decisions decisions. The title says it all. I got the full Invader bodykit and will be purchasing my AT hood soon (hopefully; as soon as I can locate one) and I need to make the decision whether to put my 3 piece spoiler back on or leave it off and keep it shaved.

I like the look of both, but im not 100% sure what I want to stick with. So vote and help me make a decision!
    current project; looking =(

I will find you and I will kill you. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany has too many green lights. david in germany's Avatar
    david in germany has donated to the forums! david in germany helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! david in germany helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon david in germany helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

The stock spoiler blends better than any other spoiler on the celica. You can guess my vote.
    BM Dubyou
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2009 118i Monaco Blue, 6 Speed Manual, Daily Driver
    2009 335i M Sport Saphire Black, 6 Speed Manual, (Cobb Tune) 370+hp, Alternate daily Driver
    2011 328i M sport, 6 Speed Manual, Titan Silver (wife's Car)
    No Automatics in this family!

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Slider will become famous soon enough Slider will become famous soon enough Slider's Avatar

Images

Put it on, the back looks bad without it, the lines in the back just don't work without a spoiler.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'90 Celica GT
    '95 Miata

CelicaTech Supporter Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold
    Trance4c has been to an annual Dragon Meet!

Images

I have a stock 3 piece to put on.. just haven't decided yet, I kinda like the shaved look. meh.. decisions.

CelicaTech Supporter 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST has too many green lights. 90CelicaST's Avatar
    90CelicaST has donated to the forums! 90CelicaST helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. 90CelicaST helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

IMO the 3 piece looks better than any other spoiler for the Celica.

Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    I don't like people.

I don't like going out.

That is why my friends are all on the interwebz. That way when I don't feel like being sociable, I just close the window.

My car came shaved from the factory I think I'll keep it that way, I would like to get my hands on a 205 wing to see what it looks like.

Religion has many gods. For this tribe, this is their God.
    **New and improved wavy effect!!

Keep... it looks good and its functional.

92 ST182 Euro/JDM Spec
    2nd Gen 3S-GE

LIKE A ROLL OF TOILET PAPER LIFE GOES FASTER NEAR THE END

Thread Information